Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raids stuck on loading screen

Since the 3.0 update I've been having this issue of raids not loading after the team selection screen. Just keeps showing loading even if I leave it for more than 30mins. Although it doesn't happen all the time but still it's annoying when it does. Hope the devs can look into it ASAP
Tagged:

Comments

• I hope the devs will look into it too. I've been in the same boat and have been trying to get an answer for about a week.
  • Same problem here. Hope they fix soon
  • My hope is that those who are also having the same problem come forward, and that there are enough that is forces them to at least acknowledge it.
  • It seems to happen when im over 1500 medals. Freezes up on loading screen right after i pick my bots to fight with. Then sound goes out and i get a message saying transformers isn't responding. Gonna miss out on 3* shockwave cause of it :(

• Smokesalot wrote: »
    It seems to happen when im over 1500 medals. Freezes up on loading screen right after i pick my bots to fight with. Then sound goes out and i get a message saying transformers isn't responding. Gonna miss out on 3* shockwave cause of it :(

That's exactly what's happening to me. Except, I'm floating between 1100 and 1350 medals.

I've tried restarting the game multiple times, I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have been able to get into the actual raid after it happens, but only by persistently restarting a bunch of times. I've only had that work though maybe 2 or 3 times out of like 20-30 times that it's happened since it's started.
  • Once it does it to me i can't even get back to the raid no matter how many times i try
  • Hey there Commanders!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues loading into raids after the update! Would anyone who is having the same loading issues mind sharing with us a few bits of information? We would greatly appreciate it!

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Thanks again, Commanders!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This morning during a raid the loading sprocket animation on the bottom of the screen has been taking longer than usual, moving between nodes it's taking like 30 seconds or more just to get tho the next opponent, same thing with victory screens, the communicating with servers message is showing up more and more.
    iPhone 6plus
    iOS 10.3.2
    Game is 3.0.5
  • SmokesalotSmokesalot Posts: 11
    edited August 2017
    LG Fortune
    Android 6.0.1
    Game 3.0.2
    I've turned phone off, reset, cleared cached date for game and all apps, uninstalled . When i go to raid most times after bot selection i hit fight and it goes to load screen . Then the sound shuts off, game freezes, then i get transformers isn't responding. 27uhou7tu80c.png

• AceAce Posts: 1
    Same problem lost 3 raid tickets and a good chunk of medals
  • This doesnt just happen on raids its all the time even in AM
  • Any IOS Screenshots?
  • Guess we'll never get a fix cause it's still happening to me.
  • Smokesalot wrote: »
    Guess we'll never get a fix cause it's still happening to me.

Waiting to see if it's fixed in the 3.1 update coming launching on the 13th if sept.
  • Guys we can load and continue our raid , we have to play and complete any missions after that we r able to raid , my advice is play lower missions