Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid "New Opponent" generates same opponent

Clicked raid new opponent 3 times in a row with the same raid opponent populating each time. Then backed out of the raid screen, tried again for another 10 energon and got the same opponent yet again. This cost me 40 energon and I would like a refund...
Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah, I tried it once and got the same guy. Just take the shot and do your best. Not worth the energon. I learned my lesson after the first flip of 2 energon though.

If you lose medals, just see it as a way to reduce the potential difficulty of the next raid.

• I can confirm this. Raid RNG is a joke. My story goes like this: start a raid, get the guy for the first time. Try to refresh with Energon, I'm getting the same guy. Another refresh, same. I stop refreshing and use a new ticket. Guess who I got. What are the possibilities for this situation? Near to 0%?
    Please fix this farce asap.
  • Send in a ticket. This also happens in arena
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Is it costing you energon?

Yes.

Is it making you fight the same player resulting in spending energon to win?

Yes.

Working as intended.
  • Yeah... I was given one guy as an option that was well out of the range my backup raid team could handle. So, I spent energon to skip him. Very next raid, I got him again. Spent energon again to try and avoid him and it just gave him to me again.

Guess I won't be spending energon on that anymore.
  • Taking this to the team right now!
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    This just happened to me! I want my 6 energon back...
  • edited September 2017
    Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know that the team is looking into this. This may not be a bug, but a tuning issue or something completely different. Anyway, they're going to continue researching the issue, but a fix might take some time.

We're really very sorry about this.
  • Me too yesterday when I raid a player!
    But something more important...
    #BringBackFeaturedCrystalsOnRaidStore
  • I lost a raid (R4 BC on HA :'( ), next raid...same player (luckily this time I won). Not just happening on refreshes.
  • This is complete garbage. Just happened to me. You guys went to all this trouble under the claim that people were getting over-inflated medal counts by ducking hard bases.
    In the old system I used to almost always pick the "hardest" base. Nobody in their right mind would choose a base with a single 1* defender on it when they're raiding with 3*/4*s.
    Stop punishing players who are trying to play the game "the right way" and not "gaming the system".
  • This happens to me as well. Get the same guy I'm trying to avoid. Wasted energon
  • Just happened to me again... @Kabam Miike please do something about this. I'm referring to get HARDER opponents and for the second day in s row, a redresh gave me the same crappy opponent. What am I "supposed" to do? Just throw my energon away in hopes that the game doesn't screw everything up?
    08fyqskmu06m.png
    q8c8wtdvd7qw.png

• @Kabam Miike by the way, support responded and basically said "sucks for you"...
  • Same. Tried it three times on three different days at three different times. Same opponent every time. Needs to be fixed. If there are no other suitable opponents, just disable the button.
  • Best solution would be to just put it back to 3 opponents.

If it aint broke, don't fix it.