Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Enemies hitting specials with no special meter filled up

This has happened a couple times to me where the opponent is hitting theor special attack when the meter isnt filled at all like for example in AM just a minute ago prowl hit sp3 on me when his first special wasnt even filled and a couple other times ive had them hit sp2 literally seconds after just hitting it back to back and not like they were on a power gain mod and even if they were it wouldnt fill that quick plus i can see clearly with my own 2 eues they have no special meter filled up when they hit it. Please take a look at this guys and fix it along with the many other issues
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Prowl has power gain when building his melee buffs and in am at 99 sig it goes up insanely fast, you sure it wasn't that?
  • Yea im sure a special meter doesnt just jump to sp3 in a second
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Actually.. against a high Sig prowl it can.

His ability instantly fills the special bar by a percentage once all his offensive buffs stack and activate.
  • Yea i know but not from not even sp1 built up yet to sp3 on literally a second and how do you explain 2 special 2s back to back not from prowl but multiple bots ive had them hit sp2 and use up their meter then a second later hit it again with no meter and ive had other people say it happened to them
  • That was my whole reason for this post was that. Enemies hitting their special with no meter built up then people tryn come up with possibilities when i seen this multiple times with my own 2 eyes. They should not be hitting specials with no special meter built up
  • I'll report this to the team, but if you have some more information, that could really help!

Does this happen in more areas than just Alliance Missions? And does it affect any Bots other than Prowl?

Could you also let us know what difficulty of Alliance Missions your Alliance is running?
  • Yea i know but not from not even sp1 built up yet to sp3 on literally a second and how do you explain 2 special 2s back to back not from prowl but multiple bots ive had them hit sp2 and use up their meter then a second later hit it again with no meter and ive had other people say it happened to them

2 specials back to back could happen with the bots that have the lock symbol over their 3rd bar. In other words, they can have a full 3 bars but be locked out from SP3, so they use SP2 and then follow it with an SP1.

Also, I've had instances where Prowl has had say, SP2 built up, and he has his "Surrender Now" move going... he uses SP2 but at the same time his Surrender Now expires and he instantly fills a power bar, and then follows up with an SP1.

People are coming up with possibilities because there ARE possibilities to explain it. If you were using any bot other than Prowl as a primary example, people might think otherwise, but Prowl is EXACTLY the one bot that could be doing what you're saying if you don't completely understand his mechanics.