Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Whats up with the LAME AM rewards????

Hey Kabam,
You over nerfed the rewards for AM. Seriously. 35 alpha 2 shards for a level 71 Shattered Lands map? Wtf? Way to ruin the game you greedy bastards. You wonder why so many of the veteran players are quitting? Because you made the grind so not worth it. Quit being greedy pricks and have the rewards fair already.
Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah. That's 35 x3 BG for 105 a day x5 for 525 for AM. Then your milestone rewards. Given it's T2A and it's the big wall concerning sparks, this seems very appropriate.
  • Hello. Welcome to what is known as a grind. Games have been using this method to lengthen their replayability for a couple of decades now. No, what your problem is, is that they nerfed T2A milestone rewards when they shouldn't have been so high to begin with. Tier 2 alpha essence is not meant to be easy to gain atm. Oh, but I'm the idiot. Wonderfully mature response.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    there are so many people who did get those t2 alphas and others now cannot compete for dozens of weeks. that is not balanced gaming.
  • They didn't get as much as you think
  • Someone must have kicked your puppy today. Yeah. 20 years. As a matter of fact, the 24th of this month will make 20 years for Ultima Online which is generally considered to be one of the first MMORPGs. MMO's have been around for a couple of decades now. And yup, grinding has been a part of them since the beginning. So let me just thank you for showing us a few things about your character. Acting like you are, you won't be around for long. So long and thanks for all the fish!
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    @Jscrilla looks like someone will be getting the BAN HAMMER!!!!
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I think this topic needs to be closed. OP had a chance to express their opinion but decided to take it off course to throw around unneeded insults.
  • I spend alot of money on this game also but I'm getting to the point were they make us have to put in 12 hrs aday just to get things kabam u understand we have to work to spend money on this game also so u can make are money and the rewards are just so crappy for all the work u put into it and in the end its not worth all the money time and hard work the arenas rewards suck am rewards suck in high levels was getting kabam a chance to make things right but its not happen the money I spent on this game I could have a new Xbox 1x ps4 and Nintendo switch new iPad and all kinda games and its starting to feel like a second job for me and I play game to have fun not for more stress. I dnt know about everyone else but I got about a month left in me and if there no change in cashing out and taking my loss of money now before later.
  • Exactly!
    Anubis wrote: »
    I spend alot of money on this game also but I'm getting to the point were they make us have to put in 12 hrs aday just to get things kabam u understand we have to work to spend money on this game also so u can make are money and the rewards are just so crappy for all the work u put into it and in the end its not worth all the money time and hard work the arenas rewards suck am rewards suck in high levels was getting kabam a chance to make things right but its not happen the money I spent on this game I could have a new Xbox 1x ps4 and Nintendo switch new iPad and all kinda games and its starting to feel like a second job for me and I play game to have fun not for more stress. I dnt know about everyone else but I got about a month left in me and if there no change in cashing out and taking my loss of money now before later.

• What had originally been feedback has taken a left turn with some responses.

Guys, I understand being frustrated and not agreeing with certain things but please be respectful to one another. If you have an opposite opinion, feel free to post it in a constructive and mindful manner. If it is in response to something you've said and you disagree: again, feel free to respond but keep it within forum rules.

With all that said, we appreciate your feedback towards this and I'll be sure to bring it up to our teams. I'll be closing this thread due to the negative turn it started to take.
This discussion has been closed.