Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The IronHide Gambit - My Ultimate Goal at a Dupe 3* IronHide

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    By the way, Bludgeon is an awesome bot. Mine is also still unduped, but he was my first R3 bot and my second bot that I R4. He’s versatile. He’s definitely worth ranking up. He works well with IH too.
  • AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    Danhansen wrote: »
    No, you are simply not playing enough. You might have logged in and played a little each day but looking at your stats you are playing what amounts to 4 arena-rounds each day (you have an average of 12,2 arena-fights won Per day, if you divide your victories with 180 days, , which means 6 rounds if you sandbag), the same goes for just about every one of your stats, you are simply not playing enough for you to think it is weird you still have not gotten 3* ironhide.
    So, no, you are not playing enough to complain that you are not getting a 3* Iron Hide. How far are you in missions, spotlight etc. You refuse to rank up the bots you actually have avialable, preventing you to get more material and bots and finish the parts that will give you more and a bigger chance.

And furthermore, less than 1 single raid attack Per day, daily missions 44 lol, come on

No, you are simply not getting the gist of my position. (I've already had to debunk this 3 times before, but hey lets go a 4th). The amount of activity you are bashing me for is to put me on par with a hardcore player more active than the daily player I am. The parameters of my Gambit have remained unchanged from the beginning and have always revolved around:
    1. Me being a daily player
    2. Me not spending any money

But yet you haters (and those that "agree" with his post) insist "Well you'll never get what you want if you don't put the effort into it..." I present to you:

Exhibit A: A member in my Alliance that apparently "grinds" as hard as I do, yet has a 3* IronHide
    pc9p6uyrenar.jpg

Exhibit B: A friend of mine that also "grinds" as hard as I do, yet has a 3* IronHide
    m51871f4hj8t.jpg

You see? Everyone else LIKE ME can get a 3* IronHide, BUT ME and that has always been and will always be the point.

• DanhansenDanhansen Posts: 47
    edited December 2017
    Lol, you have got to be kidding.
    Is this thread really serious? Do you want people to start posting threads about the bots they can not get. Everyone has that ONE bot they really want and when you start looking a lot will have it. But then I assume all of your friends have every single 3* otherwise I have a difficult time seeing your point.
    Oh, someone else must have it, so I am entitled to it as Well. You did not really address anything of what I was trying to say in the post you quoted, your argument have simply turned into: someone else has it, ergo, so must I.
    But when you do not play arena, missions and raid regularly, what did you expect?
    That every new pull would be a new bot?
    You are aware the crystals are random? I do not think Kabam has a magic list where they can click which bot each person should be prevented from getting, what would be the point at all?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    To be fair, the game does check your account during crystal pulls (at least the 1* crystal did) so it's not entirely impossible. And this thread, waaaaaay back in...August I think? Was started in fun, and a way to share the joy and pain of hunting an elusive bot. I hunted my own white whale, Prowl, until finally pulling him in a 4* crystal in November. Yeah AGBandit doesn't play as much as some on here (and his 4* Bludgeon makes me jealous) but he's playing the game his way and seems to be enjoying it.
    @Danhansen and yet you keep omitting an important underlying fact. Yes, I agree ANYONE can claim they want that "one missing bot"... BUT I'M different because (as CandKane mentioned) I PREDICTED way back in mid-July that THE 3* IronHide would not only elude me, but continue to do so until Christmas of this year... all the while those around me that play as much as I do will be rewarded with him.

THAT'S what makes me serious about this... because my predictions keep coming true.
  • AGBandit wrote: »
    @Danhansen and yet you keep omitting an important underlying fact. Yes, I agree ANYONE can claim they want that "one missing bot"... BUT I'M different because (as CandKane mentioned) I PREDICTED way back in mid-July that THE 3* IronHide would not only elude me, but continue to do so until Christmas of this year... all the while those around me that play as much as I do will be rewarded with him.

THAT'S what makes me serious about this... because my predictions keep coming true.

Well okay, then let me top that, I can predict right now if I make an account, then within 5 years, I will not get a 2* version of him either. And then post Weekly how, ohhhhh, I did not get him this week either, how odd when I did not play.
    Your stats show you barely play or at least no where near what you have claimed at least. That is just a fact. I mean, why do you not even have an average of one win in raid Per day? You can not possibly be harvesting the daily raid store items that occassionally have PBCs. You are barely playing arena, missing thousands of shards from milestones when that was relevant and from ranking.
    But bravo,, you predicted you would not get a bot by not playing a game, how awesome. I bow down before thee Mr. Nostradamus. Any other brilliant predictions?
    Sure go for it. I GUARANTEE if you play as much as I do, you'll get your 2* within 30 days. Why? Because you're not the AGBandit account that's why. Money's on the table.

Oh and you're conveniently ignoring my Exhibit A & Exhibit B. Playing as much as I do, DOES get you what I want... but only if you're not ME.
  • Well R.I.P this thread...
    Sure go for it. I GUARANTEE if you play as much as I do, you'll get your 2* within 30 days. Why? Because you're not the AGBandit account that's why. Money's on the table.

Oh and you're conveniently ignoring my Exhibit A & Exhibit B. Playing as much as I do, DOES get you what I want... but only if you're not ME.

Awwww, you do not get what you want because you are you, lol.
  • Hey folks.

We're edging dangerously close to personal attacks and non-constructive arguments. If the hostility continues, we will address the violators and potentially close the thread.

Keep it friendly, guys.

Yeah, calm down. Before i have my say hehe...
    Day 177: Busted my butt off for 21 Bot Crystals to open this week and the results just don't surprise me anymore. It could've been 121 Crystals this week... still wouldn't have mattered. Also from here on out, I'm done defending myself, as it just upsets the mods. I'll be back on point with business as usual and any personal commentary will be confined to the freedom of speech of my weekly vlogs.

Next week marks the landmark prediction proven episode... so stay tuned!
  • Shadowind_Prime13Shadowind_Prime13 Posts: 250
    edited December 2017
    How did you get that much crystal ? PBCs? If I were you I will save it until Christmas. Just hope everyone got what they want!
  • @AGBandit what would you do if you had awakened Ironhide? Continue this thread or abandon it?
    Day 188: Well Christmas came and went and after opening 36 Crystals... guess what?! Yup. At least I was proven correct with ANOTHER prediction coming true. My 2* Iron Hide is MAXED OUT!
    Day 192: Happy New Year... to everyone playing with there 3* Iron Hide but me! I have a response to Shadowind's question and next episode will be Day 200! Stay tuned!
    AGBandit wrote: »
    Day 192: Happy New Year... to everyone playing with there 3* Iron Hide but me! I have a response to Shadowind's question and next episode will be Day 200! Stay tuned!

THEIR not THERE. Ugh, I don't typically make these grammatical mistakes. So now I have to create a new post for this? What happened to the edit feature?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

THEIR not THERE. Ugh, I don't typically make these grammatical mistakes. So now I have to create a new post for this? What happened to the edit feature?

Edit is only possible for 15 minutes after initial post. After that, it is set in stone
  • I hope you pull a 4* IH from your next 4* Bot Crystal. Even if you don’t, once you pull your third 4* bot, and get all three of your 4* bots ranked up, you will have a strong Raid and AM team, and will be on your way to gaining more crystals more quickly.

Also, maybe you did not notice, but 4* bots bring about twice the points in the Arena over 3* bots. As an example, two r3 4*s with a 2* sandbag will bring about 15,000 points, as opposed to what, about 7,500 from a r4 3* team. As others have said, don’t neglect your 4* bots. If you were to play through your roster five times on Crystal Bounty day, those points will quickly add up, and help you earn more crystals for the same level of effort that you are putting in now.

Maybe you will dupe a 4* IH before you finish your 3* IH gambit. That would be ok, right?
    Day 202: Well I finally obtained that missing 3* Mixmaster... as if that was my goal. And we now know what happens when you open a 2* bot that is already maxed out. Also, I finally realized that my dates weren't mathematically correct as I began this Gambit on June 22nd 2017 (Not July 11th). So THAT date marks my 1 Year Anniversary of having played this game with no 3* Iron Hide in sight.... *sigh.
    edited January 2018
    Day 202: Well I finally obtained that missing 3* Mixmaster... as if that was my goal. And we now know what happens when you open a 2* bot that is already maxed out. Also, I finally realized that my dates weren't mathematically correct as I began this Gambit on June 22nd 2017 (Not July 11th). So THAT date marks my 1 Year Anniversary of having played this game with no 3* Iron Hide in sight.... *sigh.

If you let your eyes go blurry, Mix's portrait kinda looks like IH except for those red eyes...Lol

And almost everyone was already aware of what happens after Sig 100. I'm sure the question will creep up again though.
    Day 213: It took over 200 days of playing this game daily... but THIS is the episode we've all been waiting for... NOT CLICK BAIT!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Day 213: It took over 200 days of playing this game daily... but THIS is the episode we've all been waiting for... NOT CLICK BAIT!

3-star Ironhide gone wrong, gone s3xual omg jake Paul Logan Paul omg wowowowowow emojis not click bait

Lol well done my friend now r4 him, max forge him have some fun

3-star Ironhide gone wrong, gone s3xual omg jake Paul Logan Paul omg wowowowowow emojis not click bait

Why not get it to sig 100 while we’re at it
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

Why not get it to sig 100 while we’re at it

Then accidentally forge him into uffus magnus
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Congrats! Knew you would get him sooner or later.
    Congrats man
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Congratulations @AGBandit . This moment will be written into my personal "TFTF history book", now go have fun with him before Kabam nerfs him
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Grats @AGBandit :)
  • Conglaturations