Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Harm acceleration

If H.A. is going to work only when special is made then it sure will be useless ...
1. Optimus and grimlock have no effect
2. Mirage prowl barricade and rhinox can reduce special power so no special is likely to be made
3. Moreover we have seen sometimes computer means autofight or whatever which play for use in defense doesn't use special even when it gets all 3 bar

Laser
Mirage and windblade are good solution for Megatron with this mod
Moreover if you are skilled player you can block it or side step
Tagged:

Comments

• KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    edited September 2017
    you got it wrong on the HA.

The Bleed will still start when the fight starts, but instead of stacking Bleed whenever a Special is triggered, now the Specials need to hit the bot to activate Bleed stack.

Actually the balancing of HA makes good sense, last time HA stacks Bleed even when I was so far away and not even touched by the Specials, now at least I know Bleed won't stack until I am slow enough to get hit by Specials
  • I would trade some energy surge (MV1 OP) or attack buff (Grimlock) for nerfing the overall abusive stacking. Not everyone have those two brawlers, but they surely have at least a duped 2* HA.

Mirage (or Windblade) is a solution to Megatron but the reason is that they can heavy through Meg's heavy. Not that they can counter LGM. Anyone paired with LGM has an insane range damage boost, rendering your block damage as being hit by a heavy. You can't trade shots in hope of canceling each other because their shots arrive too quickly: a LGM equipping Wasp with half life can land 3 shots even before you throw out a single.
  • Kruga made the right correction. The bleed only stacks when a special attack is successful. This is a huge improvement because I've lost a lot of fights despite taking no direct damage at all. The CPU spams S1 attacks to jack the bleed stacks way up.
  • If bleed only stacks when special is made people will use mirage special 1 and burn power
  • It is suicidal to use Mirage to fight HA-Grindor, before AND after the proclaimed update. His Power Burn ability should be use sparsely, mainly aiming at reducing the risk of S3. We can't rely entirely on it during the fight, as it's not that easy to connect your ranged shots.
  • Nope it's easy all u need to sidestep and then attack and instead of sidestep heavy attack
  • U guys surely will see how a amateur breaks through defense because computer is no match
  • jjjjkj wrote: »
    U guys surely will see how a amateur breaks through defense because computer is no match

I assume you haven't played against a 3* 4/40 Grindor sitting on a HA. The AI plays him like Chuck Norris and the Terminator had a kid who became a world-famous ballerina. The game outright breaks itself to make him unhittable. He has freaking lag-cancel on all his attacks, BBB can't touch him with a heavy if he tries all day, and every attempt at any kind of attack, including a sidestep/counter, will be dodged and followed with a five hit combo or a few propeller blades to the face.
    Point being, the AI needs a few advantages over humans yeah, but violating the game physics to do it just rubs me the wrong way.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I never have trouble against Grindor, but it sounds like you are trying the same tactics and getting the same result.

I have zero problems against Grindor using IH or any bot with a ranged heavy. Yeah, you're gonna lose life because he's on HA, buy it rarely amounts to more than 30%
  • @jjjjkj you have about1500 raid medals so look like your only fighting base that only has 2*-3*. It should be very easy for you to beat with your top bots. I'm not complaining, just saying.
  • ComieComie Posts: 12
    I understand that the Harm Accelerator is supposed to be a time test for the fight. But as it stands with the current bot fighting style its a total mess. When you raid a base you are no longer fighting the bots, but in fact fighting the mods, as the bots continue to dance away and avoid the fight better than Floyd Mayweather.

You have large bots that are traditionally aggressive fighters evade and dodge everything then use whatever advantage they get from the mod when its off of CD to defeat you.

The mods are supposed to add an advantage to the defending player, not be the primary defense.

HA is the worst of these offenders right now, as you die simply by the mod, and yet the bot hasn't landed a single blow on you and instead has pranced around the ring.

I personally would prefer it if the HA didn't even start ticking until the bot has landed a blow on you, its just infuriating.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Comie wrote: »
    I understand that the Harm Accelerator is supposed to be a time test for the fight. But as it stands with the current bot fighting style its a total mess. When you raid a base you are no longer fighting the bots, but in fact fighting the mods, as the bots continue to dance away and avoid the fight better than Floyd Mayweather.

You have large bots that are traditionally aggressive fighters evade and dodge everything then use whatever advantage they get from the mod when its off of CD to defeat you.

The mods are supposed to add an advantage to the defending player, not be the primary defense.

HA is the worst of these offenders right now, as you die simply by the mod, and yet the bot hasn't landed a single blow on you and instead has pranced around the ring.

I personally would prefer it if the HA didn't even start ticking until the bot has landed a blow on you, its just infuriating.

If this were true, then nobody would be winning raids.

Your problem is that you're fighting bases equipped with bots and mods far beyond the bots you are using to attack.

Since HA bleed damage is based on how much basic melee damage the enemy would do, your bots are getting crushed.

You shouldn't be fighting those bases of you don't have the skill or the bots to overcome it.

Accept the fact that you're gonna lose some raids if you are reaching past your weight class. It's ok! It's part of the game.

I know I am trying to be logical here and it'll be met with incredible stupidity by someone, but please try and make an effort to understand how the Damage over Time (DoT) abilities actually work... This is why HA seems way overpowered when paired with a stronger bot than yours.
  • Grandaddy I can raid only what I get moreover I don't like raid but I am not saying to remove it .....not raiding is my personal choice so I hardly focus on medals :)
  • Hey Commanders!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on Harm Acceleration! We really appreciate the amount of time and effort you're putting into sharing your thoughts here and are paying attention. Although we can't make any promises, we will be keeping our eyes on this thread and be on the look out! Again, thank you all for wanting to help make the game the best it can be by sharing how you feel the Harm Acceleration mod should work!