Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is the temporary change to the raid system?

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
To help players ease into this System, we’re going to be making a temporary change to the way that our Special Bot related Raid Events function as well.

We've been on this 'new' raid system for awhile now and have our second special bot raid event.

What was the temporary change and when is it changing back? This was never made clear.
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    That's because it's not temporary, it was never intended to be temporary.
  • I'd still like to know what the change was, that part wasn't clear for me.
    The change was the items in the raid store. Replacing feature crystals for raid chips with 3* feature bot for feature chips
  • I'm not really sure if that was the temporary change or something else. I'm not sure why Kabam hasn't talked about it and explained it more. It's still quite unclear to me.
  • Oh, I missed that one. The Temporary change was only the addition of the 3-Star Shockwave, but we chose to keep it going forward with the Starscream event.
    edited September 2017
    The change was detailed in Mike's original announcement on raid changes, here:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/1790/version-3-0-raid-changes

There is a paragraph that specifically details the temporary changes, here:

To help players ease into this System, we’re going to be making a temporary change to the way that our Special Bot related Raid Events function as well. Starting August 28th, with the launch of the Shockwave Raid Chip, you will now also have the ability to purchase a 3-Star Shockwave from the Raid Store for 10,000 Shockwave Chips! We know that many players have asked for something like this in the past, and hope that you're excited about the prospect of being able to obtain a 3-Star Bot directly! However, with that in mind, we are removing the Logic Crystal that is usually included in Raid events.

Don't know how it wasn't clear to everyone asking.
  • Oh, I missed that one. The Temporary change was only the addition of the 3-Star Shockwave, but we chose to keep it going forward with the Starscream event.

Thanks Miike. Does that mean it's still temporary and changing in a future event or should it be considered 'permanent' now?
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    ...random google image when typing Silently
    screams in Starscream:
    c4sv64jhbgqx.png