Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lag/glitch in arena

Can someone look into this please. It starts at match 7 and carries through 15. Very subtle in the first few but by match 10 it's bad enough that dashing and mid range attacks are not functioning properly. Please don't anyone suggest this is a buff/debuff of some sort. It's happening in every fight.
Also,does backfire not work on Ironhide? And where is the power burn for Mirage? Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• Even worse after last update. Dashing in all directions is nerfed/delayed. Also instead of firing midrange my bots are out in space punching air. These controls are also nerfed/delayed when in close range to enemy bots. Freeze and crash constantly killing bots in arenas now. Game is unplayable
  • Hey!

You mentioned it happening through match 7 to 15. Does it happen this way each time and then clear up or has it been more continuous since the last updated?
  • It's way worse man, post above your's sums it up. I can't win streak partly cuz I'm not that good but mostly because the crashes kill off my bots. I.e., crash penalty in arena is automatic death. Costing me the points too even if I win the match ya know.
    I'm having similar nerfing issues in raid as well. The load fight crashes are back with a vengeance. Just crashed three times in a row trying to start the first fight. This update has killed me, I can't really do much with the game as it is. Thanks for your time in responding though.
  • To answer you more directly, the lag,freeze,crashes are coming much sooner than match seven now. Maybe around match three or four
  • Also, before update crash would reset fight. Now crash=death
  • Thanks for getting back to me about this. I'm sorry it's been messing up so much. I'll get this looked into.

Again, I'm really sorry this is happening. :(
  • Freezing has stopped for me i had it whole day today after the force full update. But now its ok not having any lags noticable
  • Still crashing and losing bots/points, most times as I have a fight well in hand and sometimes in the middle of a knock out combo. Kind of a rip off to lose 15k in points and a win streak all at once.
    Please don't give me any crap about having two other fights to win either, that's bs and everyone grinding for points knows it