Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Visual Bug With 3.1 [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Same problems as kamian sc00b3 and chjayo

Game worked fine on my iPhone 5 upgrades to an 8 yesterday and I get all the graphical problems

82wrh6jj4qzq.png
  • Did a Restore from backup from iPhone 6 Plus to iPhone 8 Plus on ios11 and same:
    afsxilkxyhmt.jpg

Game is unplayable at this point.
  • Any chance of an update on this rather than saying nothing?
  • Leon501 wrote: »
    Any chance of an update on this rather than saying nothing?

Unfortunately, We can't updated until we have more information.
  • Anybody that is having the missing assets on iPhone 8, can somebody please try to delete the game and reinstall it?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    @Kabam Miike is iOS getting and update or a patch? We are all still having issues. I run iOS 11 on an Iphone 6s plus and iPad Air2.
  • Anybody that is having the missing assets on iPhone 8, can somebody please try to delete the game and reinstall it?

I’ve done this many times, it doesn’t solve the problem (once with 3.1.4, once with current version - for “___ & giggles”, going to try a remove + restart + reinstall)!

Pretty close to doing the first part of that.

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    3.1.0 was ok for me
    3.1.4. made special missions totally unplayable.game crashes every time i go into a fight sheesh

How can you take two days to come back with this?
    Next it’ll be turn your phone on and off again
  • Leon501 wrote: »
    Anybody that is having the missing assets on iPhone 8, can somebody please try to delete the game and reinstall it?

How can you take two days to come back with this?
    Next it’ll be turn your phone on and off again

Oh yes! Try that too!

We're still investigating the situation. Unfortunately, we can't really give you any news until we have some.
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    iPhone 8 Plus, also latest iOS - also black pixelated snowstorm issue.
    -Installed and deleted, failure.
    -Several quits and trying different parts of the game to try and force assets to download, failure.
    -Phone off and on (knowing pointless), failure.
    -Delete and hard reboot (quick press volume up, quick press volume down, hold power off until apple logo appears) then reinstall and keep phone awake during entire data download process... failure.

Have you at least narrowed down if this is an Apple issue, an issue on your side, or a Unity bug?

Edit: You mentioned not being able to give info until you have any, but what are you getting from your logs dumped from Xcode? I’d hope you’d have some idea since the initial reports of this; and have you tested iPhone 8/Plus latest iOS with your previous build? If it’s doing original snowstorm then switches to black post-“fix”, surely you can reverse engineer something here? I’m not presuming that’s the case, I haven’t read closely enough to see if anyone specifically commented on this, but I’d be hopeful it was in that last commit as then it should be far easier to isolate and fix.
  • I can report that the black missing assets bug is NOT occurring on an iPad Air 1 after upgrading to iOS 11. Haven't tried upgrading the OS yet on iPhone 7 Plus, but I will and then edit this post with the results. Assuming that also works fine, I'd guess the issue is specifically with the iPhone 8/Plus
  • I've been having the snowstorm issue also. It seems to be accompanied by mini freezes that sabotage my ability to block and dodge. I took this lovely picture during a raid today. 3ichuyew7m4l.png
  • More frequent crashes, whenever i just hit fight. When i reopen, my bots health gone. Can you please remove the health penalty until it fixed?
    Galaxy S8, Android 7.0
  • Problem is still persisting on my iPad Pro with iOS 11. Even though a fix was promised 5 days ago.
    If customer support actually knew how to properly log information these problems could be fixed earlier. I just LOVE submitting bugs only to have an incompetent person come back 8 hours later to ask questions that I provided answers to already in my initial reports. Unreal. If this were happening at my job I’d be fired.
    More images for the hell of it:
    9hbf270w0mwu.png
    1ihvk2qaqbrz.png
    zbvqsmy7sklz.png
  • I’m on a new iPhone 8 Plus running latest iOS and Transformers and I still have black clouds instead of bots. Sometimes I see bots rendered with partial clouds as well. Please update the game for newer devices, I have reinstalled several times.
  • I am also experiencing this issue. When is it suppose to be fixed?? I am on iPhone 8 iOS 11.. please fix soon. Haven’t played for days due to thiszypjxzotf5v8.png
    n25okebx1hhx.png
  • Hey gang!

Quick update!

For starters, I'm sorry that this has been showing up for many of you. I totally get how frustrating this can be when trying to play. We're currently investigating this issue and once I have more information I'll be sure to jump over here with it.
  • Hi @Kabam Vydious

Frustrating is somewhat of an understatement.

Doesn’t matter any more. If this can’t be fixed in 2 weeks that’s it’s been known (and we aren’t talking about a low priority bug, this is an issue that makes the game unplayable), then I question whether you care about the playing base.

So I’m done checking back constantly to see if a game I enjoy is working yet. Thanks for nearly providing a good game.
  • Echo_5Echo_5 Posts: 33
    My laundry list post shows these issues as well.
    Since the update, I’ve notice a serious delay in blocking.
    When I complete a combo or multi hits, I hold block, and there is delay. Enough so, the attacker has time to get hits in or run a combo on me.

Echo-5
  • LewstherinLewstherin Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    I am having this issue on iPhone 8+ iOS 11.1. Almost seems like assets aren’t being downloaded as normal. I have deleted the app, restarted the phone, then reinstalled. All with no change in the attached photos.

u70rsyz0p3a0.png
    t1zydhgeborh.png
  • I’m also having problems with the game, all characters are blacked out with some screens pixelated. I have an IPhone 8 with IOS 11.0.2. I love the game but won’t be hanging around much longer if all I can do in game is check on my base. Missing out on an opportunity at galvatron as we speak.
    3apxeeu7nw2g.png
    54tlhe5z4t3w.png
    11k8cu4zkvbo.png
  • Is this even gonna get fixed? It’s been awhile now and all of us affected suffer from advancing as much as the ones not affected by this. It’s ridiculous a solution has not been found after 2.5+ weeks
  • The blacked out bots issue has been resolved for me as of the most recent update.