Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[suggestion] a new interface to manage relics

DavienDavien Posts: 758
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
The relic system currently is a hassle. Often times when doing AM we either forget to equip them/ or change them to the correct relic which costs us tremendously when doing higher difficulty AM / harder missions. Hence, I'm suggesting the below interface where the game will pick up what relics are equipped for a certain game mode and will take effect as long as they are there. Separated by different categories instead of everything being relied on that 4 slots at our base.

Note: To show them off at our base, a simple checkbox could be beside each category where a "show off at base" could be tick on. Only 1 option can be selected at a time, default will be setup 1 if user didn't choose.

c9cwmrlfw5ya.png

Hope the devs will consider. It sucks when you wanted to have Unstable Energon Cubes to earn more XP but ended up they are on Megatron relics. Sucks most when you're doing AM and found that your bots are weak as hell due to not equipping all 3 Megatron relics.

Thanks for introducing so many good relics to the game to help the players!.. but now it is important to give us an easier way to equip/managing them too instead of always equip + unequip. It is really driving me mad to go through this process almost everyday.

Hope it gets applied in future.. will really mean a lot to the players for sure!
@Kabam Miike @Kabamstah @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Valkyrie
Tagged:

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I agree. Changing out relics as you switch between game modes is annoying.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    wow only 1 reply.. so means everyone else is ok with the current relic system? LOL

don't let the devs know means it's gonna keep continuing as it is.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    This goes back to a suggestion I also made many months ago... Raid base templates you can click, and everything from bots to mods to relics get set automatically.

This way, you can instantly free up bots for AM, spotlight missions, or simply when you're sleeping without having to tediously tap every node whenever you want to swap.

It would take each player a little time to set it up initially, but then it would be gravy.
    Manthro wrote: »
    This goes back to a suggestion I also made many months ago... Raid base templates you can click, and everything from bots to mods to relics get set automatically.

This way, you can instantly free up bots for AM, spotlight missions, or simply when you're sleeping without having to tediously tap every node whenever you want to swap.

It would take each player a little time to set it up initially, but then it would be gravy.

yea the suggestion i gave above also means a player likely needs to set once then let it be as it is for a long time till a new relic comes out / the players wants to focus on something else e.g. higher attack/more XP.

needs such a system instead of zooming in and out of the relic, setting one up before going to the next averaging like 3-4 of such a setup each time is just plain tedious and unnecessary. With more relics coming out in future likely Raid + Arena getting them too it's high time we have a better system to manage them.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    This is definitely a good thing to have, but we probably need to look from Kabam's position and see how this can be monetised, or it would be hard for them to justify the cost going into the implementation.

Maybe... one can buy the relic nodes for each mode type? Something that starts with 250 energon for the 1st node and double up for every extra node purchase...
  • Hey Commanders!

First of all, kudos to Manthro and Davien on both of your suggestions! Although they are pretty similar,
    they both are pretty well fleshed out! Although I can't promise this is something we can do, I just wanted to say I personally think the ideas are worth sharing and will make sure to bring them to the appropriate team's attention! Keep up the discussion!
    Hey Commanders!

First of all, kudos to Manthro and Davien on both of your suggestions! Although they are pretty similar,
    they both are pretty well fleshed out! Although I can't promise this is something we can do, I just wanted to say I personally think the ideas are worth sharing and will make sure to bring them to the appropriate team's attention! Keep up the discussion!

hey finally someone from Kabam answered.. yay!

yea apologies for not making it clearer.. wanted to take screenshots in game and slowly paste them in one by one, but lacking time on my end (having a family with 2 kids chokes out all the time I have).

hope it is good enough.. this way players don't have to keep swapping them every week/day when in different game modes. It becomes annoying really fast. Just ask those in OV family they all agree it takes too much time and easily forgettable (i'm in OVD - Overdrive alliance).

don't have to follow mine 100%.. it could be used as a template for something similar (as long players don't have to keep changing them in different game modes - this is the core of the suggestion).

Thanks for considering Kabam!
    hoping this will come true one day as we have more and more relic types.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Davien wrote: »
    hoping this will come true one day as we have more and more relic types.

With Megatron G1 relic boosting arena, there aren't many choices for OPrimal Relic. Boosting raids? No, I'll wish boosting gold production (base, away missions, story, even ore2gold price, etc)