Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Max duplicate level

I've reached, what I think, is the max duplicate level of the bot (100). The thing is that there is no indication weather or not the bot can get duplicated more. Now I forgot where I saw or read that 100 is the max but none the less when I reached that level on a bot I forged him to the next highest and ran my luck in getting him back. So in short all I want to know is; What is the max level of duplication a bot can achieve?
Tagged:

Comments

• 100 is correct! I'll talk to the team about seeing if there's a way for us to make this more evident somewhere!
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    100 is correct! I'll talk to the team about seeing if there's a way for us to make this more evident somewhere!

Is there any chance of adding some sort of small bonus for duping a bot that's at signature level 100? Like just the x* shards forging the bot would give. I was in the situation before where I had my 3* MV1 completely maxed out, but still wanted to open 3* crystals or got 3*s from feature/premium crystals. Those 'dupes' went to waste, which is sad :disappointed:
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    We need those max signature crystals from MCOC and/or shards from duping 2* and 3* bots
  • We need those max signature crystals from MCOC and/or shards from duping 2* and 3* bots

Those are going to make featured chips... which is the one change I still suspect I would rather be a clone of MCOC. I am guessing they are not going to be needed over a month with featured chips coming from everywhere else, and therefore nowhere near as nifty as getting crystal shards from duping. That's just a guess, but I highly suspect this will be the case.
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    Thanks for the response. As for the rewards for duplicating a maxed bot I was a bit surprised that in my eyes they were fair with the shard reward. I got almost 1200 three star shards from the forge. The way I look at it 1000 was from the max duplicate and the other was from the forge. I could be wrong.