Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

WOWWWWWW

Wow guys you needed arena hard as if anyone need an excuse to grind arena less. In reality you should be keeping milestones and upping the rewards to entice people to bro d arena. You just killed our main gold hoard for what reason? I also just did a round of t3b arena to score 215k for my round and nothing but a ticket saying I qualified for rank rewards of which the highest prize is half a t3b just wow guys I was starting to trust Kagan and was so excited for this update.

Opinions? Or am I being a bit OT
Tagged:

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I think the amount of Arena crystals from rank rewards were low balled, by a LOT.

I'm willing to bet that they forgot to take into account the 100 chips you get per fight won AFTER all 3 matches. 13 crystals for top 2%? That's nuts
  • My thoughts exactly! I been excited for a forwards step but this now feels backwards in terms of arena as a whole
  • Hey there Elsie123darcey! We currently have a thread up to discuss the Arena changes here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions or any constructive criticism you are wanting to provide, you're welcome to post on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.