Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Solution towards extra Galvatron chips

I am sure a lot of people will have extra galvatron chips at the end of the month since there are so many ways to acquire them. Since a 4 star galvatron cost 100,000 chips, my suggestion would be to allow us to convert these chips into 4 star shards and since you need 2000 shards to form a 4 star crystal, you can allow us to convert 10,000 galvatron chips into 200 4 star shards.
Tagged:

Comments

• Great idea. Especially since they nerfed 4* shards so much by taking them away from 5 day am event, milestones from crystal bounty arena, rank rewards from all other arenas besides crystal bounty.
  • I think we get enough we still have like 18 days to get him I'm only 2k chips away from 10k
  • Yeah 10000 chips = 200 4* shards is't perfect amount and relative.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Or straight conversion to PBC shards
  • That won't happen. No gonna let us convert for example 70k galva chips to 35 on crystals. And 4star shards are now more accessible no idea where unicron21 thinks they nerfed them lmao
  • Hey there Commanders!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Although I can't promise we will make this change, I can assure you we are constantly looking into ways to improve on the game. We definitely look forward to hear more from you! Keep up the awesome discussion!
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    I agree they need to buff up the 4* shards everything else is ok now but we should get more 4* shards for are hard work if we get 1-2%
  • They just had 4 star shards in the raid store.
    Plus the spot light missions
    Plus crystal bounty

The only "nerf" you mentioned is removing them from AM completion rewards which is equivalent of 1 full crystal every two months lmfao
  • Wow what part of that comment is spam or abuse?
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Wow what part of that comment is spam or abuse?

Probably the very last "word" you used. Using swear words (even abbreviated) is usually not allowed.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No it’s prolly because someone didn’t agree with his point that 4* crystal shards are even more available now than they ever were before
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I like this idea and the conversion rate seems logical.
  • Best is bot chips be generic like a currency. We keep whatever we have and use for purchaces every month
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I certainly hope something is done. We are far enough in now to judge if getting to 100K is going to be possible... For those of us who aren't going to make it, the rest of this event is a waste. There is just too much of a gap after getting the 3* with nothing else to realistically shoot for.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Rework wrote: »
    I certainly hope something is done. We are far enough in now to judge if getting to 100K is going to be possible... For those of us who aren't going to make it, the rest of this event is a waste. There is just too much of a gap after getting the 3* with nothing else to realistically shoot for.

This.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Rework wrote: »

Next month, don't get the 3*. Keep those precious 10k chips towards the 4*. You can always buy the 3* on the last day
  • I just reached 50,000 chips and I don't think I'm going to be able to make it, well unless I start duplicating 4* bots out of the PBC's at a rate I've never seen before.
    Your half way through month and at 50k how are you not going to make it?

Another arena week another raid week etc
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    No it’s prolly because someone didn’t agree with his point that 4* crystal shards are even more available now than they ever were before

I'd like to know where you stand on the 4star shards? Being in a top alliance have you guys noticed a decrease or increase? I personally have had more 4star shards
    Everyone has more access to more shards now crystal bounty gives more even tho somehow people think less we have 2 extra days worth now, ae events give more than before spotlight hard which should be completable with even 3* for anyone has them.
  • I just reached 50,000 chips and I don't think I'm going to be able to make it, well unless I start duplicating 4* bots out of the PBC's at a rate I've never seen before.
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Your half way through month and at 50k how are you not going to make it?

Another arena week another raid week etc

Well I burned through my stockpile of PBC's so I won't be getting extra their and I betting the grind will require more time as everyone will be scrambling at the end of the month.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    They just had 4 star shards in the raid store.
    Plus the spot light missions
    Plus crystal bounty

The only "nerf" you mentioned is removing them from AM completion rewards which is equivalent of 1 full crystal every two months lmfao

I can't see why this is flagged... It's just an abbreviation!
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Everyone has more access to more shards now crystal bounty gives more even tho somehow people think less we have 2 extra days worth now, ae events give more than before spotlight hard which should be completable with even 3* for anyone has them.

Your right mustang, I'll admit I was wrong and got confused regarding the 4* shards for crystal bounty. I had to go back and read the announcement on changes to arenas lol. I thought that we got the 3 24hr crystal bounties a month but we get it twice a month.

As long as you put up a lot of points each day of the 24hr crystal bounty then there is a profit on 4* shards compared to the old crystal bounty arena, even if you compare it to the old crystal bounty arena plus the 4* shards from old featured arenas rank rewards looks like there is still a profit just not as much.

Here is to hoping the additional 4* shards we got from the raid store that one day and the shards we got from the new ae wasn't a one time thing.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    either convert those chips into next month's chips or turn them into 4* shards. If that were possible, 4*s for days. But i dont think its that likely