Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion to replace health penalty

I get health penalty many times due to crashes. Maybe we can replace it with 1 mission energy or 1 raid ticket lost?
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    They can't tell crash from force closing, that's the problem.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Game crashes on me quite a bit in AM, and it really sucks because we are running very high level difficulty so losing half life hurts...

BUT...

As much as we all hate it, the moment they remove the penalty players will go back to abusing the force close mechanic of cheating in AM battles they do poorly on. Effectively getting unlimited attempts at taking minimal damage in difficult matchups.

Unfortunately, players are to blame for the implementation of the health penalty. It was a necessary response from Kabam.

• ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Manthro wrote: »
    As much as we all hate it, the moment they remove the penalty players will go back to abusing the force close mechanic of cheating in AM battles they do poorly on. Effectively getting unlimited attempts at taking minimal damage in difficult matchups.

Yea that's the problem right there, I see no other solution then that they try to fix the crashing. I hope that is a priority right now, but I guess it's not an easy fix.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    I've only started to experience a serious number of in battle crashes since this new patch plus arena changes.

Previously the vast majority of my battle crashes were crash on load, now in battle crashes have started to increase.

Party select crash frequency has not changed.

At the very least crash on load penalties should be removed and have no reason to exist. If AM can distinguish the difference between load and in battle crash, there's no reason for it to not be applied everywhere.

It's perplexing to say the least why it was only 'fixed' for AM and requests to apply it to other areas have been completely ignored.
  • edited October 2017
    Terminal wrote: »
    I've only started to experience a serious number of in battle crashes since this new patch plus arena changes.

Previously the vast majority of my battle crashes were crash on load, now in battle crashes have started to increase.

Party select crash frequency has not changed.

At the very least crash on load penalties should be removed and have no reason to exist. If AM can distinguish the difference between load and in battle crash, there's no reason for it to not be applied everywhere.

It's perplexing to say the least why it was only 'fixed' for AM and requests to apply it to other areas have been completely ignored.

*Cough*Check the Changelog*cough*
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Nice one @Kabam Miike , that crash load health penalty was a major cause of stress.

Fantastic news that it's finally fixed :)