Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where are Awakenings and Sig Upgrades?

These are the features I was most looking forward to and the only thing I see is a bundle to awaken and upgrade a 3* bot....

huh?

AM I missing something?

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I was really looking forward to this as well. I am disappointed they are not available on day 1.
  • Sorry guys, but you're just going to have to wait for a bit. They're not a super common item, and will be available in the future through things like Missions, or maybe special events.
  • Overall, this seems like a really disappointing release then in my honest opinion. Even Act 3 has very mediocre rewards and there's little incentive to even complete it if you're already at max XP.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm really disappointed by this as well. The release notes should not have been so vague about these awakening programs. I was under the assumption they would be treated the same way as cores were and could be universally applied to bots of any level and any class.

Just be up front and honest about it in the release notes so nobody gets their hopes dashed. In retrospect I should've known it would be restricted in the way it's laid out now, but detailed release notes would've still helped.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    placing them in the raid store would be a good place to start
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    These will be very limited from either spotlights etc like 1 here and there or will be offered as energon sales at fairly high price, afterall their major income is crystal sales which are spent just as much to dupe as it is to obtain.

If these awakening items were easily obtainable then there would be little need to ever buy crystals
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Very limited was expected, but I was surprised to not see ONE 4* awakening offered at an obscene cost for those that were so inclined.

Kind of expected a free 3* one for all, so everyone could see how they worked... you know, since 90% of our 3* bots go straight in to 4* for forging anyways.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I’m sure we will see an energon offer for them very very soon lol
  • bAtm4nrOcks12bAtm4nrOcks12 Posts: 14
    edited October 2017
    Same here, I was really looking forward to duping some of my bots, but the results were disappointing and I was like how does the duping and sig upgrades work? They should've clearly justified how the duping and sig upgrades worked in the forums as it left me and I'm pretty sure a bunch of other people confused as to how it worked.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hey Kabam....volume vs price. Please don't move a 4* program $100 like you do for everything else with 4* attached to it. You'll sell more if you make the price realistic
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2017
    More often, it's not a directly attached price. Instead, the price is buried under a huge amount of grinding/efforts and *cough*revive kit*cough*, etc.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Sorry guys, but you're just going to have to wait for a bit. They're not a super common item, and will be available in the future through things like Missions, or maybe special events.

we don't need to awaken our 3*.. it's dumb to sell that... we need to awaken our 4*.. get to know your users' market base already lol.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Hm you guys really don't know a lot about Kabam, now do you? You really expected a 4* awakening program to drop on day 1 when they release this feature? Not happening.

And yes, first time this will be availabe expect 100$+ for a 4* program or some insane amount of energon. This game is not a charity, I can tell you that...
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Davien wrote: »
    we don't need to awaken our 3*.. it's dumb to sell that... we need to awaken our 4*.. get to know your users' market base already lol.

They know a lot more about their users then we do. That they get away with those ridicoulous "offers" means people buy them. I bet a lot of newer players opened their walltes for this one.
  • Further, I don't believe some of the new masteries like Deep wounds are working in Alliance Missions. I have R5 Deep Wounds and while using both Bone Crusher and MV1 in AM - the length of bleed is not increasing at all. It does work in Raids but not in AM. Haven't checked the other new masteries yet.