Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Enemy classes not showing in raid preview

Hmm... what’s going on here?

Latest iOS, iphone7, TFTF 4.0

qdh3chtqgr8b.png
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Agreed with Manthro 'cos judging from the potential rewards and your squad rating, you'll win with your right thumb alone. :D
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Lol. Obviously that's what happened, but this is a forum section for reporting bugs, innit? I just assumed Kabam would want to know about this one since I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Speaking of which, here's a couple more I found last night
    96tpm2r15nsy.png
    5w7vajha7sky.png
    dahh1f51n44y.png
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Real gamers don't need no stinkin' preview!

Go in blind.
    Punch faces.
    Drink beer.

goi1zhu4bucl.gif

Microbots... One of the best TF scenes ever!
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Lol why do higher lvl players never check their stashes and stuff or are they recieving to much excess ore?
    Bc Trailfire has 305 unclaimed rewards or items in the stash, and this is reoccuring with iNightSkies and WBANG
    I just realized why :\ im not getting sparks frequently enough that i cant rank up enough bots so my ore is building up. Its stressing me lol
  • 305 isn't much lol I'm usually sitting on anywhere from 1200 to 2200 ore haha
    Steelbane wrote: »
    Bc Trailfire has 305 unclaimed rewards or items in the stash, and this is reoccuring with iNightSkies and WBANG

@Steelbane , that 305 figure is excess ore. I don’t have enough gold to use it so it sits there until I either get the gold or it’s about to expire. If it’s about to expire, I sell some basic ore and claim the class ore

I don’t normally leave other stuff in the stash
    Me to im starting to build up too. I cant claim it because my bots are all maxed or waiting to be ranked up im gathering sparks rn. Its making me stressed seeing so many excess sparks
    Lol i just realized i could spend all the ore-13 on my mods. And i got rid of all my extra ore-13. YAY
    Haha! Don't stress about it! You've got two weeks to use it. If you can't use it and it's expiring tomorrow, *then* use it on your mods. Or if you know it'll be ages before you can rank up any of your top6 bots, then feel free to rank up your mods.

Base defense is always a lower priority than any bot you might use in AM, raids, story, or special event missions because it just doesn't give you much return.

The only thing base defense is good for is increasing your medal count, which in turn is only useful for helping you access stronger bases to raid or get into higher point brackets for alliance events. It's really a low level priority. I'd make sure all my 4* are at least 2/20 before I use a single ore on a mod, because 2/20 4* are good for arena.
    If you're not using 4* in arena, then I'd get all my 3* to 3/30 before ranking mods.
    And if you're not using 3*, I'd get all my 2* to 2/20 before ranking mods :)

If I had nothing else to do, and didn't need the extra gold from selling ore, *then* I'd rank mods. If the ore was about to expire

But that's just me
  • Hey Trailfire!

Thanks for posting all these screenshots. Has the display issue with enemy classes happened before in Raids?

As for the screen shifting issues, we've got a fix on the way for those. :)
    NP Vyd.

No, this screenshot is the first and only time I saw that issue. And I just read the change notes for 4.01 - looks like you've caught everything I was aware of. Nice work!