Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM has given only 1 hour to complete [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Same here. Our treasury is depleted and we’re not going to start another start another one until Kabam responds to as how to deal with it.
  • The same is issue is occurring here tons of wasted gold Kabam please respond as quick as possible
  • Same here
  • Seems to be working now
  • MeelarMeelar Posts: 12
    You guys have put out no response in two hours of nonsense. This is unacceptable. @Kabam Miike
  • They keep expiring after 1 hr. What's going on here?
  • CaswaCaswa Posts: 5
    What does your AM clock report for time.
    We restarted and game click only allowed 1hour per.
    Now out Gold is Depleated
  • Don't start AM again unless you want all your gold to be gone guys, let kabam respond and fix the bug. I'm sure we will all be compensated
  • We just restarted a few mins ago and it gave us full 24hrs

Of course I already got the mail for AM rewards for the first one, which gave about 1k gold for exploration I think! Hahaha
    9gjm3sjof0l6.png
    91ertxu0n2nt.png
    One hour Alliance Mission
  • Don't start AM again unless you want all you gold to be gone. Let kabam respond and fix the bug. I'm sure they will compensate us all for this little **** up.
    Yep, Two AM Starts only 1hour allowed per start=
    Wasted items & Very Empty Treasuryai9uj2vrnkz1.png
    Eagerly Awaiting your competent direction and reassurance of Gold refunding for two failed AM’s
    Thank you.
  • 2 hours, 2 AMs gone and the gold with it. Will there be ANY sort of update on this issue? Maybe skip that piece of cake and shut the AM down until all our gold is gone.

Is it safe to start AM now. Or will it be close to another mill gone?
  • Everyone Pls don’t start AM yet
    The problem isn’t fixed and we don’t have any compensation stated by kabam yet
    Don’t lose anymore gold .
  • Has this been confirmed by anyone else yet?
  • Can anyone else confirm?
    We have spent almost 1.5M gold and don't want to waste another round with the same outcome
  • same **** here. 2 starts. 2x 1h rounds. Farewell dear gold.
  • We had the same issues and start AM twice over 1,5m Gold gone
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    We’re (Omega) not going to restart any AM map until we get the initial donation back and we know that this has been fixed.
  • That’s what I suggested to our alliance, too, but someone restarted anyway. Seems like we got lucky with it, but I assume today’s AM won’t be treated very normally, so who knows what that luck is worth
  • Glad to see this, as I was worried I was going to have to submit a ticket.
  • DanhansenDanhansen Posts: 47
    edited November 2017
    a1szzrlwkbnv.jpeg
    Yes, you have multiple threads and still not really adressed the issue, not even here
  • Hey everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that we're aware of this. Miike just made a thread in regards to it HERE. We will be updating from there so keep an eye out.
This discussion has been closed.