Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I m open 5 Diana bhoot crystal you giv mi only4 item one item Los we are my one crystal

Comments

• SanjaySanjay Posts: 14
    Give me again 5 dinobot crystal
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    A dupe of a 100 sig bot will not show the image... you got all your crystals
  • Dude, you got a 4 star. Just be happy for that.
    Plus, Mustangjon is correct. You just duplicated a 2 start bot that you already have at ability level 100. The image doesn't show up in that instance.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    Dude, you got a 4 star. Just be happy for that.
    Plus, Mustangjon is correct. You just duplicated a 2 start bot that you already have at ability level 100. The image doesn't show up in that instance.

This
  • Its Hindi and it translates diana ghost

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited November 2017
    Whoever flagged my comment as abuse... maybe you missed where I said it was an awesome error, or the smiley face indicating good natured humor rather than aggressive antagonism? Or maybe I just missed the part where I launched an ad hominem attack? Meh, whatever
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited November 2017
    It also shows less bots if you dupe a bot and get it new at the same time. It only shows a single portrait with white stars but no (2) in the corner.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Bro you got a 4* out of 5 crystals and you are complaining? What is wrong with you?
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    Whoever flagged my comment as abuse... maybe you missed where I said it was an awesome error, or the smiley face indicating good natured humor rather than aggressive antagonism? Or maybe I just missed the part where I launched an ad hominem attack? Meh, whatever

I feel you when some random noob flags you cause they want to :/
  • Oh, the irony...

le sigh

ysphbyrprpbh.png
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Whats with all the posts being flagged? lol
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited November 2017
    I don't know. I've jumped from 2 flags for Spam to 10 abuse and 8 spam in just last couple of days. All it has really done is just made me care even less about getting flagged.

Maybe one of the players that's always complaining about how far ahead we are compared to the back end is trying to get us all banned as a way to catch up? lol.

It is what it is.
  • Thanks everyone for helping out your fellow Commander with clarification here!

Since this has been resolved, and the thread's now veering off topic, I'm going to close it down.
    Also, now is a good time to remind of the forum rules located here.

Please, don't report posts just because you disagree with them. It actually makes more work for moderation and can result in a warning for yourself. Utilize the feature only when it's an obvious violation of the forum rules, or clear spam or cross posting. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.