Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Weekly gauntlet arena

Just throwing an idea out there and I’ve come up with a way to suite all players:
The weekly gauntlet arena would run 24/7 with a one week timer coming weekly or bi weekly. It would have a easy medium hard and expert tier where you’d fight 4* bots at 2/20,3/30,4/40,5/50 in their respective tiers.

You are only allowed to bring one bot into the gauntlet and you fight as many bots as you can with that bot while your bots health does not reset at the end of each fight. Opponents faced are random.

You get 2 enteries per day that can be used on whatever difficulty you choose, you rank based on the highest amount of bots you have killed in one run, not total bots.
Rewards can be better than 1 day arena since it runs for a week but in the same percentage setup.

Let me know what you guys think.
Tagged:

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Sounds like an interesting challenge! I’d like it to not be random and maybe allow team of 3 for some synergy bonuses, but an event where you fight until you’re exhausted sounds like fun!
  • Sounds a sweet idea tbf this really needs skill so it gets my fight only the fittest survive lol
  • BurbamBurbam Posts: 27
    @Amano great idea! Maybe it could award titles to the winners. Maybe 5 items per run limit so kabam can make its $.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Burbam wrote: »
    @Amano great idea! Maybe it could award titles to the winners. Maybe 5 items per run limit so kabam can make its $.

Yea was thinking 2 tickets a day and could buy more that’s where money came in lol
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    This is a good idea.... My only concern is the immense advantage ratchet or any high Sig Regen bot would have in this style arena..

Then again, this is exactly the kind of specialized event that would spark major spending to acquire those bots, so could be in Kabams best interest.
  • Hey there Amano!

So love the idea! Although I can't say if this is something we could or couldn't implement, I will definitely encourage you to expand on this a bit more! First thing I would say is, how would this be balanced against bots like Ratchet, like Manthro brought up? What would be the reward tiers and thresholds? Would you have a set rotating roster of bots for each mode each week, or would you rather put in a random roster of bots each time you go through? Or would you have it contribute to the raid shop, where the currency you earn from it goes along with the event that is going on in game?

I encourage everyone to answer these questions and we definitely look forward to hearing your feedback!
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    It’s not too unbalanced for rachet in my opinion, he’s not a tank so a few hits from a rank 5 scout would kill him, reward tiers would be based on the mode you have chosen to play in, prizes for 1-5 then top 1-2% then so on, the roster you face would be random bots but you face one from each class before fighting the same class twice, giving no bot a double advantage or disadvantage.
  • This is a new challenge and style of play. I like it too! Good idea @Amano
  • Sounds fair to me amigo @Amano.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Sounds like a great idea!