Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About reporting

Is it worth to report on suspicious players? Support team will check this info or just neglect it?

Now in RU segment we have bad situation. Someone made cheat for this game. It makes 0 HP to any opponent and it is easy to pass Rulerz of KAON, expert difficulty of special mission etc.
Many russian players discuss it in global chat, communities, social networks. But this is only words. No screenshot proofs. That's why I couldn't say any nickname or alliance in general. I only ask to pay attention on this problem.
I am asking you, @Miike, to take care about this question.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hey there Mark174!

Reporting other players is something we strictly only allow through creating a support channel. If you would like to bring attention to this, please click on the gear in the upper left hand corner and then hit support.
    Once you do so, make sure to submit anything you can with your report.

Thanks in advance for bringing this to us! I'll be closing this thread since this is not the appropriate channel to continue this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.