Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Upcoming Balance Changes: November 22 2017

Comments

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Jay32 wrote: »
    His last Shield Buff doesn't cause shock damage now.

ah finally. thank you.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509

You mean after patch?
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Dircules wrote: »

You mean after patch?

Pre patch
  • Manthro wrote: »
    I give up. Everyone still asking questions about rhinox shields, lol.

Just me and Sab, I think. Me because I didn't understand exactly what triggers shock in the first place, and Sab because he thought "final shield now triggers shock" was an odd way to say "all shields now trigger shock, including the final shield, which previously didn't", and maybe meant "only the final shield triggers shock" (fair enough if you didn't realise the last shield hasn't been working properly till now)

Both those points are clear now, so we're all good :)
  • JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
    edited November 2017
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    I give up. Everyone still asking questions about rhinox shields, lol.

Just me and Sab, I think. Me because I didn't understand exactly what triggers shock in the first place, and Sab because he thought "final shield now triggers shock" was an odd way to say "all shields now trigger shock, including the final shield, which previously didn't", and maybe meant "only the final shield triggers shock" (fair enough if you didn't realise the last shield hasn't been working properly till now)

Both those points are clear now, so we're all good :)

Nope not all now only the final we trigger, before update it could have been any shield between 1-5 but not the last, infact some times it didn’t even trigger it.
    But after the patch it’s certain that it will on the 6shield . Which will be quite annoying in AM at higher lvls .
  • Nope not all now only the final we trigger, before update it could have been any shield between 1-5 but not the last, infact some times it didn’t even trigger it.
    But after the patch it’s certain that it will on the 6shield . Which will be quite annoying in AM at higher lvls .

Hits will trigger shock on the last shield "IF they exceed it's threshold"

Seems like we just had this conversation
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    Maybe the former design of shield behavior has its own reason?
    A normal combo is often 5 hits (except for Mirage, RC, BBB and Swipe), not enough to remove all 6 shields. So making the last shield not explode is a "reward" for taking the risk to land 5 hits and secure the combo'ed Special.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    with the last shield triggering you will now need to hit block twice which is even higher risk
    edited November 2017
    Sabugen wrote: »
    with the last shield triggering you will now need to hit block twice which is even higher risk

You mean pre-patch? I thought the last shield is now broken? Or is your now now a different now than the now used before when it meant now? And now your now means in the future? I’m so confused now.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Thanks Mike, sounds like some good changes.

Has anyone mentioned a timing bug with Galvatron's S2? ... countless times after Galvatron does the first strike of the S2 and then charges up his cannon for the second, the opposing bot comes out of the stun and either blocks or evades out of the cannon shot.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Dircules wrote: »
    Sabugen wrote: »

You mean pre-patch? I thought the last shield is now broken? Or is your now now a different now than the now used before when it meant now? And now your now means in the future? I’m so confused now.

This made me laugh so hard. I read it in Captain Jack Sparrow's voice, of course
  • SaYnT wrote: »

Has anyone mentioned a timing bug with Galvatron's S2? ... countless times after Galvatron does the first strike of the S2 and then charges up his cannon for the second, the opposing bot comes out of the stun and either blocks or evades out of the cannon shot.

I haven't seen anything about this yet. Do you mind letting me know what device and OS you're using? Also, do you see this in Raids, Story, or Alliance Mission? Lastly, are you using Galvatron, or are you fighting against him?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    SaYnT wrote: »

I haven't seen anything about this yet. Do you mind letting me know what device and OS you're using? Also, do you see this in Raids, Story, or Alliance Mission? Lastly, are you using Galvatron, or are you fighting against him?

This has been reported on many threads @Kabam Miike

It happens on every device and mode you get hit by first part and can still dodge out of second

edited November 2017
    ——————
    Mustangjon wrote: »

It happens on every device and mode you get hit by first part and can still dodge out of second

But the update will solve this as announced, no? Has the update landed already?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Mustangjon wrote: »

But the update will solve this as announced, no? Has the update landed already?

Assuming not

edited November 2017
    Then @Kabam Miike must have just copy/paste this:
    - Galvatron’s Special 2 can’t be evaded halfway through anymore.

Wait, evade? No, the bug is that it can be sidestepped. Evader will still be able to trigger evade during anything other than SP3, won't they?
  • After so many months with the new update have you solved this frustrating problem?? it's UNPLAYABLE on special missions!!! Starting playing with half bar without having fighted any bot it's so IRRITATING. Impossible finish my 3rd chapter on Expert. Have you fixed it??
  • Some one to tell me please why these took so many Raid Chips from me? midlbnfd6x2i.png
  • Ale0CrysisAle0Crysis Posts: 12
    edited November 2017
    Some one to tell me please why these took so many Raid Chips from me? midlbnfd6x2i.png

Well this is nothing compared to this

6vcs60389cj3.png

• What im more annoyed about is that im being raided 24/7. Like when i leave for like 30 minutes 3 people raid me. And out of the 20 some days someone raids me i only get 2-3 defense successes. :(
  • Theres a new update today?
  • Still no sign of the update? Really want to get rid of this annoying scroll bug and replace it with another problem.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Kavs

The Fallen Titan Hand relic is still showing +5 XP instead of +5% Attack and +5% Health in all Game Modes.
    Also can’t use defenders in missions.
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Kavs

The Fallen Titan Hand relic is still showing +5 XP instead of +5% Attack and +5% Health in all Game Modes.

Could you try taking it off your base and putting it back on? We're investigating this right now but want to see if something that simple might fix it.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    First thing I tried. No joy.
  • PlatPlat Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike Did Rhinox lose ability to remove buffs and inflict bleed with S1? Not working for me in three fights.
  • SaYnT wrote: »

First mentioned on Oct 21st:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/16586#Comment_16586
  • so has the update come yet