Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Would like to see the hidden bot stats

Hello again Kabam. I'm writing this in hopes that we can get the process started to add in some way to view the bots hidden stats. I know you can see this stuff in MCoC and have been crossing my fingers for awhile that you would add the ability to see this in TFtF. I'm talking crit rates, armor, resists. All the good stuff that a lot of the more serious players would really like to know. Is this already in the works? I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be possible. What's everyone else think?
Tagged:

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I agree. Found this to be a really interesting feature in Mcoc and I know players over there value it a lot.
  • Come on guys. Speak up. I know people would like to see these stats and Kabam will ignore this without a sufficient number of people speaking out. They finally caved and gave it to us in MCoC. Would love to see it here too.
  • Hey folks!

There's a newer thread with a bit more discussion here, so to keep things organized I'm going to close this thread. Head over there and join the discussion!
This discussion has been closed.