Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special button

Is there an issue with special button? I'm smacking it like crazy but it won't release a special
Tagged:

Comments

• Happened to me a few times too, makes my bot look like a fool just standing there waiting to get pummeled
  • Yeah when it doesn't work you take w combo in the face it ain't fun when I'm trying to fully explore expert
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    What I know is that you can never outrun AI when you both go for S3. AI always beats me.
  • Hey there Elsie123darcey!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Special Button! Can you tell us what areas of the game this is happening in? Is it happening with certain Bots? What device and OS are you using?

As a heads up, I have moved your thread to the correct area to help keep the forums clean and organized.
  • I'm on Samsung s8 just seems to be today in all areas I'm hoping it's just a temporary thing and mainly noticed it with my ironhide and 0g prime both 4star duped prime is rank 4 ironhide is rank 3
  • Hey there Elsie123darcey!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Special Button! Can you tell us what areas of the game this is happening in? Is it happening with certain Bots? What device and OS are you using?

As a heads up, I have moved your thread to the correct area to help keep the forums clean and organized.

Happens in arena, AM, and spotlight fights.
    iPhone 6 for me
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Same here.

Arena, Maps, Raids
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 10.3.3
    Wifi & LTE (Verizon) connections
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This has happened to me before...didn't take notice of the area...I ALSO have experienced many MANY times where the not just randomly triggers his special without me hitting the button...pain in the a$$ if you're trying to strategize and your not just tossed out a special all the way across the field
    LGV20
  • Ive had this happen as well. 2 things to consider:

- When the opponent is doing a special, you can not activate your special also
    - When the opponent is hitting your bot (and you are not blocking) you can not activate your special

I will also say that lag can play a part in this as well as I know I have hit my special before like when I am finishing up a combo of my own and I push the special and nothing happens - at which point my bot usually takes 5 hits to the face.

What makes it really annoying is that the computer is able to activate its specials even when the window to activate it is VERY short. Ive had it happen a number of times when both the opponent and myself reach sp3 at the same time, and im mashing my special button, but of course, the opponent always gets theirs off first.