Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam PLEASE fix Ultra Magnus

kranderskranders Posts: 479
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike I hate making another topic but PLEASE for the love of god fix his nullify. I think he's completely underrated but the fact his nullify is not 100% as it should be kills him. With harder spotlight missions and the new map he really should be working correctly. There are two nullify bots and I feel like more people have the option of UM over Starscream. It not being reliable kills his effectiveness.

Not asking for a buff or balance. Just fix his ability as listed.
Tagged:

Comments

• While yes, they need to fix his nullify if it's 100%(I have no idea, he is the one bot since launch I have yet to pull ever) keep in mind his nullify is not going to make the new AM map any easier as his nullify will not nullify local mod buffs.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    While yes, they need to fix his nullify if it's 100%(I have no idea, he is the one bot since launch I have yet to pull ever) keep in mind his nullify is not going to make the new AM map any easier as his nullify will not nullify local mod buffs.

I think there might be more to UM's nullify application...

Scream's nullify specifically says any buff, except for mod buffs. The reason for this, is that the bonus damage would be insane if he nulled mod buffs making him OP.

UM nullify only works on Attack or melee buffs, but nowhere in the description does it say it will not work on mod generated buffs. He doesn't do bonus damage by nulling buffs like Scream does, so this may be a benefit in AM if it works on mods.

However, I haven't tested this observation yet... So I could be wrong. It's been known to happen ;)
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Works on spotlight expert. Hard path.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I just had a thought...

When you are all noticing his nullify isn't working, is it usually in raids, and have you checked to see if the bot you are fighting is on a security module?

This would affect trigger rate on UM (and Scream's) nullify.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    It occurs in all game modes, although I usually notice it vs Motormaster. 3-4 shots required to nullify one attack buff.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    I think there might be more to UM's nullify application...

Scream's nullify specifically says any buff, except for mod buffs. The reason for this, is that the bonus damage would be insane if he nulled mod buffs making him OP.

UM nullify only works on Attack or melee buffs, but nowhere in the description does it say it will not work on mod generated buffs. He doesn't do bonus damage by nulling buffs like Scream does, so this may be a benefit in AM if it works on mods.

However, I haven't tested this observation yet... So I could be wrong. It's been known to happen ;)

That would be quite nice. Like I said, I don't have him and never have so I haven't been able to play with it first hand. Will be interesting to see if he can nullify attack buffs from AM mods
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I have him r4 and use him in AM. Happens in all modes. Obviously most notable against MM. I’d say it’s probably around 80% instead of 100. Back in the day they changed his specials so he can be kind of vanilla against non armor nots but his nullify is helpful. It not working 100 is a huge disservice. I submitted this issue in mid October.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can someone please comment on a fix?
  • Creating another topic on the matter isn't going to quicken a situation. I understand the frustration with this situation, but this is still being investigated and looked into. When we have more information we will update you, but continuously creating topic after topic won't bring it about quicker and also a violation of our forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.