Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Bumblebee and BW Optimus Primal Leaked?!

BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I will reserve my excitement (very difficult ^_^} as I can’t guarantee these leaks are ‘official’, but according to a recently uploaded YouTube video, it suggests G1 Bumblebee (YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS) and Optimus Primal (That’s just Prime... ) are to follow after G1/CW Megatron.

Should it be requested, I will provide a link. However, I am uncertain whether this is warranted by the forum’s policies. A head’s up would be nice! Anyways, feel free to share your thoughts down below! :)
Tagged:

Comments

• ZangZang Posts: 34
    If G1 Bumblebee VW bug will be release it would be awesome !!! I thought I would never see him in this game before the G1 Bumblebee movie December 2018

But really not interested by the gorilla prime
  • Zang wrote: »
    If G1 Bumblebee VW bug will be release it would be awesome !!! I thought I would never see him in this game before the G1 Bumblebee movie December 2018

But really not interested by the gorilla prime

That’s what I’m hoping for! It was a missed opportunity in Transformers: Devastation :/.

And for me, I loved Beast Wars and Optimus Primal was always one of my favorite Maximals.

• Let’s hope G1 bumblebee isn’t as overpowered like DotM Bumblebee... only thing preventing me from quitting the game at the moment. :tongue:
  • So gotta ask. What makes DotM Bee overpowered?
  • Dotm bee isn't overpowered and it's comments like this that urge bots to be nerfed which is annoying!
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    edited November 2017
    Hello I’m the maker of this video and the Ftfleaker, see my previous posts on the forums about me leaking G1 galvatrons abilties and posting leaked models. This is in the game files but it could not be the next bot. Some have been in the game files but I’m fairly confident that G1 bumblebee is coming in January 2018. Thanks for watching the video! [Removed by Moderation]
  • Otrium wrote: »
    Hello I’m the maker of this video and the Ftfleaker, see my previous posts on the forums about me leaking G1 galvatrons abilties and posting leaked models. This is in the game files but it could not be the next bot. Some have been in the game files but I’m fairly confident that G1 bumblebee is coming in January 2018. Thanks for watching the video! Ps- Kabam might delete this post and you might get a warning and I did this and got jailed!

Well in any case, thank you so much! :)

G1 Bumblebee is the only thing I want right now besides a 4* Star DOTM Bumblebee. Definitely looking forward to this regardless of when.
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Welcome @Bumblebee good to see I helped the community:)!
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    What the optimus look like?
  • camaro57 wrote: »
    What the optimus look like?
    The video only shows bot code and no in game models.
  • Well the “overpowered” post was an exaggeration. I had no idea i had such a voice in the community to be able to nerf a bot with just words. Anyway enough with the sarcasm, what i meant to say is that i hope G1 bumblebee isn’t as evasive as DotM Bumblebee.
  • Well the “overpowered” post was an exaggeration. I had no idea i had such a voice in the community to be able to nerf a bot with just words. Anyway enough with the sarcasm, what i meant to say is that i hope G1 bumblebee isn’t as evasive as DotM Bumblebee.

*Finger hovers over G1 Bumblebee nerf button...*

:(

Please. Take all the time you need. :wink:

Please. Take all the time you need. :wink:

Evil. You guys are pure evil.

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    More beast wars the better. It seems after dinobot that the next bw character should be predecon. . I'd hope. Maybe............... Just maybe, inferno?

Anyways, how likely are we to see TF:P characters and if so... Start with wheel jack pleeeeaaassssee.

Also, my only complaint, don't make it so hard for those of us that grind and grind but don't have money to spend to acquire 4*. I mean, don't give them away ffs... But.. I been playing since April. I have TWO four star shards. And have been teased by PMC more than I'd like to mention. I love this game, play it daily. Grind daily. But it becomes disheartening after half a year to still not acquire a 4* :(
  • Otrium wrote: »
    Hello I’m the maker of this video and the Ftfleaker, see my previous posts on the forums about me leaking G1 galvatrons abilties and posting leaked models. This is in the game files but it could not be the next bot. Some have been in the game files but I’m fairly confident that G1 bumblebee is coming in January 2018. Thanks for watching the video! [Removed by Moderation]

They ( Kabam ) didn't like you spoils at their project, so any nerf will they do...