Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Scam

Beside the AM bug, I got kicked from the new spotlight too just before fighting the boss.
I want my mission energy back now or I will report this scam to Apple store & ask for a refund.

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    “Dear Apple,

I was playing a free video game and I was unable to finish shooting some robots because of an error. I lost my mission energy and I’m very angry...VERY ANGRY! I would like a refund of my free energy. Please wake up the CEO of Kabam from his happy slumber and get him to return my free mission energy please.

Sincerely,

Grand Masta Bee”
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Odie21 wrote: »
    “Dear Apple,

I was playing a free video game and I was unable to finish shooting some robots because of an error. I lost my mission energy and I’m very angry...VERY ANGRY! I would like a refund of my free energy. Please wake up the CEO of Kabam from his happy slumber and get him to return my free mission energy please.

Sincerely,

Grand Masta Bee”

It is not a free game and the missions energy cost energon = $$$
    So smart.

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Odie21 wrote: »
    “Dear Apple,

Sincerely,

Grand Masta Bee”

It is not a free game and the missions energy cost energon = $$$
    So smart.

Really?

What’s the cost to download the game? “Refills” cost Energon. It’s a CHOICE.

Keep crying...

• It is not a scam, but a bug. Bugs come up from time to time, especially in a game this complicated and on this large of a scale. We are currently looking into this situation and will let you all know when we have more information.
This discussion has been closed.