Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cannot select bot

At bot selection screen I cannot select a different bot. cam2u0pwajsy.png
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Happens sometime. Quit the game and start again.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Close the game and re-enter, bug fixed
  • I did restart my game only to encounter this again.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Did you let the screen fully load before trying to change bots?

If you mash the screen too early it will happen all the time.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Did you let the screen fully load before trying to change bots?

If you mash the screen too early it will happen all the time.

Yes, this screen shot was taken 30ish seconds after the screen loaded.
  • edited December 2017
    Hey all, just dropping in to mention that we have a fix for this coming in the next update.

The current workaround (as mentioned) is to restart your device. It seems to be a timing-specific issue, so if you'd like to have it happen less, give the screen time to fully load when selecting a new Bot before you hit 'FIGHT'.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    Hey all, just dropping in to mention that we have a fix for this coming in the next update.

The current workaround (as mentioned) is to restart your device. It seems to be a timing-specific issue, so if you'd like to have it happen less, give the screen time to fully load when selecting a new Bot before you hit 'FIGHT'.

Yes you are right, it always happens when I am too quick and press fight before the bots, rating, health shows up then the next fighs stay like that till I reload the game.
  • Kabam Kavs wrote: »

Ha I knew I wasn't crazy!
  • The pre-fight character selection screen does seem to be the area where a lot of the issues (crashes and such) tend to take place. So hopefully this does smooth out a lot more.