Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Bumblebee not receiving autobots synergies [Under Investigation]

kranderskranders Posts: 479
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
It would appear that G1 Bee is not receiving party synergies for autobots. He is not getting the Brothers in Arms synergy from OP and IH nor UM and Prowl. Pretty significant bug. He should be classified as autobot.
Tagged:

Comments

• Bumblebee's a traitor, I knew it!!!
  • Another thing may I add is why Bumblebee doesn’t have a synergy with Ratchet and Sideswipe. They should be added to the “Allies” synergy (2-8% Armor).
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Karma

So of course I received the canned response from support and they have no idea what I am talking about.

This is a pretty serious issue for running expert missions. When you build a full team and something isn't coded right it affect gameplay.

There are a lot of people that do spend so these types of bugs need to be addressed. Lately I only see moderator comments on issues that have virtually no impact on actual gameplay and this is getting disappointing.
    Hope this is going to get fixed. Hurts the team synergy I was building.
    It would be nice for this to be fixed also.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    +1 Still not working :neutral:
  • Hey gang!

We were able to confirm the issue with this and will be getting a fix out in 5.0! Thanks for the information. :)
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hey gang!

We were able to confirm the issue with this and will be getting a fix out in 5.0! Thanks for the information. :)

5.0 = act3.4 confirmed!!
  • Hey gang!

5.0 = act3.4 confirmed!!

I’m more interested in when act 4 is coming.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    @Kabam Vydious

Can you confirm that UM's 100% nullify will also be part of the 5.0 fix?

Thanks!
    Synthwave wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious

Can you confirm that UM's 100% nullify will also be part of the 5.0 fix?

Thanks!

Oh my dream would come true!
    Hey gang!

Thanks @Kabam Vydious