Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Farewell to The Godfather of TFTF

RyryssaRyryssa Posts: 16
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
@Mustangjon @Kabam Miike Thanks for recognizing Jon, (really confused why his post was “forbidden”). Jon has not only helped those that played with him, but through forums had indirectly affected thousands of other.
He is not the only one leaving because of the issues he mentioned tho, farewell also to the other awesome OVPwr players leaving also. We understand, but you will be missed.
The hackers will now have full reign of the leaderboard, but hey that’s not a concern right.
Good luck guys, Jon and OV are GOAT

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Yea, what is up with his post being deleted? I read it this morning then went to share it with my alliance and it was gone.
  • I would like to know if this a violation of rule .
    @Kabam Miike helpus know why it was deleted.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited January 2018
    I dont really understand why the post was removed either. I went back over and read the forum rules and found nothing in those that said "goodbye" posts or anything that could be considered as such as not allowed. The post was not negative, and offered constructive feedback to the gave Devs - most of which I have seen posted on these forums before in various other "suggestion" threads.

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    His wisdom will stay with us til the end my OV brothers, we’ve taken some big hits lately but we shall never stop and we shall carry on, to victory!
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    edited January 2018
    Is it possible to have the post reinstated?,... I thought it was a positive and constructive farewell. The truth is that Jon along his alliance (OVPWR) have left quite the mark in this game. It is very cool for me to see such players with high skill doing these crazy levels and being consistent in setting the high standard.

Please show him some respect and allow him to have a well earned farewell from the community.
  • Hey gang -

I'm closing this thread as it violates forum rules towards discussing the actions made by a mod, but since it's a matter of topic I'll address why it was removed: We don't allow goodbye posts on the forums. We can't keep it up as we don't keep others up.

Though, please keep in mind that I've taken all the Pros and Cons provided by @Mustangjon to share with the rest of the team. We do take these matters seriously as it's sad to have someone part the game, but we can't leave the posts up on the forums.

I can assure you that it wasn't removed to be ignored by us or taken lightly. Please don't assume immediately that we do it out of spite. We don't "hate someone's guts" for posting anything such as that, but we need to keep the forums on topic towards the game's current happenings and future advancements.

Now, this can be said "how doesn't this appeal to the future advancement of the game?" because it is an end post. It's a post that results in continuing a trend of goodbye with no further outcome or goal beyond 'here is the reason for leaving'. It can't continue constructively for that matter. We will not be reinstating the post and ask that you do not create another on the topic.

We are sad to see anyone leave the game, however, understand that it happens and we are thankful for the reasons being provided so constructively for us to share with the rest of the team.
This discussion has been closed.