Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Missions Discussion Thread

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No your playing difficulties selected bots were ect ours said same thing first two days even tho we turned it up and points went up and guys were more beat up ect now multipliers don't know because we don't know what we are multiplying lol but points are on par with beta scores per run with similar difficulty
  • TWE10TWE10 Posts: 10
    Our alliance (hoots) hasn't got out alliance shards. Please fix kabam
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    would it be possible to add the class weakness circle like in story missions? I know there's already two things in that spot and clutter is an possible issue, but it would be very helpful.

It would also be nice to be able to see the full map, or at least see exactly where the other members are, if they're around a corner or near the start and you're near the end it's difficult to see or know where they are.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I like the idea to put an icon next to/above the "view linked nodes" icon that gives a bird's eye view of the map, with paths explored v paths not explored lit up in different colors or something. It would make teamwork a lot easier if you knew that, for example, the path forks halfway to the boss, so send two people that way from the beginning.
  • Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that the Missing items from the Forgotten Ruins Map is a known issue. Apparently the items ARE in your account, they aren't visible though. There's a thread here with more details.

Also, Miike replied in another thread regarding the difficulty selection. It looks as if this is a visual issue as well, and the team is working on it!

As for bots being locked into an Alliance Mission, this is intended. Once you've sent your troops off to battle with the rest of the alliance, even if you decide you don't want them in the battle any longer and you want out, they're already committed. As soon as they're able, they'll head back home!

As always, thank you for the suggestions and feedback regarding these missions!
  • Is it possible that you guys could add a leaderboard for the top performing alliances in the alliance mission? Our 1-2% doesn't tell us much in terms of where we placed.
  • McFly54McFly54 Posts: 2
    So when will alliance missions start up again.
    Should be 3 day break per last post of mikes unless they still have fixing to do and the 3 day was a test
  • Does anyone have the info for map costs?
    Nope you just have to look at difficulty slider before selecting and I recommend maybe screen shooting several around the levels you intend on runnning and take that number x 5 for cost to run a whole week.

Right now you get everything back if every bg clears maps
  • MadMazzMadMazz Posts: 2
    Any word when the next AM will begin? Tomorrow evening?
  • MadMazz wrote: »
    Any word when the next AM will begin? Tomorrow evening?

Yep! Tomorrow at 5pm Pacific Time, so 8pm Eastern Time. And this time... It's going to be 5 days long!
  • BattloreBattlore Posts: 1
    Kabam needs to fix this issue of characters being unavailable if you start an Alliance Mission and need to leave the mission or alliance to get out of it. (I didn't realize when I joined that playing through it would take so long.) After leaving my alliance in the hopes I would also leave the mission and have my bots back, (which didn't work) I even tried joining another alliance again just to ride it out, but then your characters get locked out AND you can't play the mission. I've spent a lot of money on this game and right now I am one very unhappy customer who's about to drop the game over this. One thing I know for sure; I'm sure as he'll never going anywhere near those Alliance Missions again.
    edited April 2017
    Battlore wrote: »
    Kabam needs to fix this issue of characters being unavailable if you start an Alliance Mission and need to leave the mission or alliance to get out of it. (I didn't realize when I joined that playing through it would take so long.) After leaving my alliance in the hopes I would also leave the mission and have my bots back, (which didn't work) I even tried joining another alliance again just to ride it out, but then your characters get locked out AND you can't play the mission. I've spent a lot of money on this game and right now I am one very unhappy customer who's about to drop the game over this. One thing I know for sure; I'm sure as he'll never going anywhere near those Alliance Missions again.

This is not an issue it has been confirmed by mods before as well when you place them it has pop up stating your bots are unavailable for 24hrs so if you failed to read the notice then who's at fault?

Your bots will unlock tonight and you will be able to participate with new alliance or not as well
  • Good morning guys this morning aq dosen't works we can't join.. This is a bug.? Sorry for my english
    Are you level 20? Do you guys have treasury ? Is it giving you an error message?
  • I'm level 29 and now its okay i think this oneplus one is to old for plaiyng at this game
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited April 2017
    hope in future our bots wont be locked out when attempting to do alliance missions.. really annoying when we can't do normal missions while attempting alliance missions. Takes a long time to reach the end about half a day.
  • XiravXirav Posts: 14
    It could be worse.. you could get your rewards and realize that they are total garbage.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    A member posted AM was about to start... was that in error?
  • Is it safe for me to start a story mission or do I need my bots at the ready for an AM tonight?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    edited April 2017
    Do we know if this AM is going to be 3 or 5 days?
    Nvm, I forgot to check timer in game, duh..
    Widow wrote: »
    Quick concern with soundwave at the end of the second AM map. I know he has an ability to reflect ranged attacks, but I was under the impression that it was only while blocking. Twice now I have been in the middle of a successful SP 2 with rhinox, and soundwave gets his reflection buff, then somehow reflects the last blast from rhinox SP 2 (ranged attack) I guess I'm not sure how he is reflecting this attack if I'm already hitting him with the start of the special. Saw the same issue with Bee SP2. If soundwave gets the reflection buff while you are currently landing an SP2, somehow he reflects it. Wondering if this is a glitch, or an inaccurate description of his ability. ( or maybe I'm an idiot lol.)

His reflect only goes up and will reflect all range projectile specials but as one the actually devs told us no scout special will reflect back because they are designed around it. Also everytime he gets a bar of power he gets reflect so easy to tell. I've killed myself a few times and find it hilarious personally but he's a bit of shocker at first

• FlorbittFlorbitt Posts: 3
    In doing alliance missions, I find it annoying to not be able to see where other alliance members are in the mission. Yes, we can see them over across the way, if they are in the same section of the map. I'm in a spot now, though, where two of us are back in the first section, and from where my bots stand on the map, neither is visible. I can ask them in a chat outside the game where they are - but the point isn't to make us leave the game is it?

Please add an aerial view of the Alliance Mission map.

(For those whining about not having their bots accessible, I advise making your bench deeper.)
  • DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    Has the Alliance Mission Crystal rewards pool changed? From my last three crystals I've got an Alliance single revive, and Alliance Tier 2 heal, and 400 Mod Crystal shards. I'm sorry, but what? If I'm coordinating with a bunch of other players over two days to fight a dozen enemies and then finally a boss Soundwave, I expect a prize worthy of the effort; this is stuff I could have gotten in half the time doing missions or arenas. The only shards coming out of this kind of event should be Alphas. Come on with the mod shards, who even needs whole Mod Crystals the way raiding is?
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Hey Mike,

Not sure if this has come up yet but can you ask your dev team if they can create an overview map for AM that shows where each player is in your bg? We cant see anyone that is 4 nodes away from your position on the map. Would be great
  • Davemented wrote: »
    Has the Alliance Mission Crystal rewards pool changed? From my last three crystals I've got an Alliance single revive, and Alliance Tier 2 heal, and 400 Mod Crystal shards. I'm sorry, but what? If I'm coordinating with a bunch of other players over two days to fight a dozen enemies and then finally a boss Soundwave, I expect a prize worthy of the effort; this is stuff I could have gotten in half the time doing missions or arenas. The only shards coming out of this kind of event should be Alphas. Come on with the mod shards, who even needs whole Mod Crystals the way raiding is?

Which Crystal did you open? There are 2 Crystals currently available for completing Alliance Missions. The Shattered Lands Crystal and the Forgotten Ruins Crystal. The Shattered Lands Crystal still gives Essence, while the Forgotten Ruins Crystal gives the kind of rewards you mentioned.
  • Nightchris wrote: »
    Hey Mike,

Not sure if this has come up yet but can you ask your dev team if they can create an overview map for AM that shows where each player is in your bg? We cant see anyone that is 4 nodes away from your position on the map. Would be great

It has, and it has been passed on!
    The shattered crystals do give puny essence as common reward and small alliance mission pots. Being we can at most get one per day might be a bit more generous imo as well