Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galaxy android phones

Anyone have a galaxy android j3 eclipse or core prime? My new phone eclipse crashes nonstop since update prior to this newest one and still crashes same amt. Anyone have these type of phone with same issue?

Comments

• D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    Just googled your phone.
    Sorry to say it,but your phone is too low specs.
    You just cover the minimum requirements to run the game.
    You need a phone with at least 4G Ram and a high-end CPU and GPU to run the game smoothly.It may still crash from time to time.
    But will be far less and you will enjoy a diffrent experience.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    The one word that says it all: android
  • Ok. So what exactly are the specs for best experience playing the game? Or where can I find that? I've looked around--probably in all the wrong places--and haven't found anything yet.

And, yeah, android phone here too. I know my phone isn't ideal, but I'm getting a new phone in about a month or so, and having a better idea of the specs needed would be nice.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited February 2018
    Samsung S6, 7, and 8 can all play the game pretty well (although I've heard the European versions can have issues). Also, anything with a Mali GPU is burnt toast. Besides that I'm not sure what the minimum requirements are.
  • edited February 2018
    CandKane wrote: »
    ...Also, anything with a Mali GPU is burnt toast....

This shouldn't be true anymore as of yesterday, but if you find a device with a Mali that is dying, please report it! The S8's at least should be fine now, but we may have missed a few devices.