Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sharkticon S-1000 revealed?!

JurassicPark10JurassicPark10 Posts: 86
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Ok, so I made a discovery when looking at the synergies for the sharkticon we got today. I saw 2 demolition sharkticons, this meant one of them is the demolition and the other is the one and only S-1000. You can see in the pics below my descovery. He also
doesn’t pop up in the bots to get, so if this true, he should be a latter bot coming. And @Kabam Miike, was this a tease I found?

ky17mvkv7nay.png
8l41j9xr4dkn.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• We don't have any plans to introduce S-1000 right now, so the team is going to remove him from the Synergy List for now.
  • We don't have any plans to introduce S-1000 right now, so the team is going to remove him from the Synergy List for now.

Kabam Miike how tall are you?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    We don't have any plans to introduce S-1000 right now, so the team is going to remove him from the Synergy List for now.

Watch the latest video in Marvel Contest of Champions channel
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    We don't have any plans to introduce S-1000 right now, so the team is going to remove him from the Synergy List for now.

Watch the latest video in Marvel Contest of Champions channel

I did but I can not grasp his height
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

bbv3d8kd8tg7.jpeg
    I must’ve caught a tease then.... yay
    Wait @KabamMiike... you said “for now” so does that mean he is coming?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »

bbv3d8kd8tg7.jpeg

Even if it’s only one in a million.. we can still use the word ‘chance’
  • Either they are going to release s-1000 this month or in March along with a spotlight....
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    no class advantage is meh anyway, one of the main benefits of a high forge level too.. what would he get instead.. just extra stats in general?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Terminal wrote: »
    no class advantage is meh anyway, one of the main benefits of a high forge level too.. what would he get instead.. just extra stats in general?

how about advantage over every class?
  • Terminal wrote: »

Seems legit
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Terminal wrote: »

Seems legit

Yes we’re getting the collector
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited February 2018
    The combination of various class abilities might balance it.

it would be cool if you could like.. slot in maybe 2-4 bots from your roster and 1 ability (pre-coded, not random) from each gets given to him. Kind of like away missions screen, you pay to lock the bots to S-1000 and cancel whenever not in a spotlight etc.

For example, you pick rhinox you get shields, optimus prime you get his attack buff on heavy and Windblade's armor pierce... maybe restrict it to max 1 per class.