Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark Crystals in store - 150e each?

Didn't they just sell us 10 crystals + some extra for 1000 energon earlier in the week?

CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND IT
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Demand dictates cost.

They obviously sold well last time, or the price wouldn't increase near the end of the event. Players scrambling to obtain more sharks before they disappear might make an impulse purchase even at 50% mark up.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Manthro wrote: »
    Demand dictates cost.

They obviously sold well last time, or the price wouldn't increase near the end of the event. Players scrambling to obtain more sharks before they disappear might make an impulse purchase even at 50% mark up.

just leaves a bitter taste I reckon. The sharks are terrible for anything other than forging and arena fodder. It's just the whole pushing the boat to see what they can get away with rather than being fair or consistent that I dislike
  • I screwed up, I didn't realize it was energon and thought it was raid chips and just chewed through my stash. Kicking myself now!
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Yeh. Cause they'd give away shark crystals for 150 raid chips... Lmao
  • Hey Guys,

We're gonna offer different items at different prices at different times. Just because you see something at once price at one time does not mean that this is the price of that item forever and always. This is what makes those offers "special", and how sales work in every store everywhere.

Also, this time you have the choice of how many you would like to purchase. This is different than having to go for a set number for a set price.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    My question is why weren’t they in the same place as other crystals you buy with energon?

Seems a little sketchy.....
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited February 2018
    forget it, typed out a huge reply and only the first paragraph posted :/
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Demand dictates cost.

just leaves a bitter taste I reckon. The sharks are terrible for anything other than forging and arena fodder. It's just the whole pushing the boat to see what they can get away with rather than being fair or consistent that I dislike

Agreed. Do they really have any other use than forging and sandbaggers? Don’t get me wrong, i am happy with the event. I forged the crap out of those things and my big guys thought they were tasty.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    150 for Superior (3 and 4*) crystal at least. We know Premium all too well.