Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Energon ads not working?

DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
When the ads first came in they were fine for me but since recently usually on the third ad for me the game glitches and the ad icon goes gray. When you try to continue anyway to play the add it either works (which in my case isn't often) or does the "ADS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE" line. Anyone else got this problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I get this problem on my android device when I need more mission energy. I just open the game on my iPhone and play the ad from there.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Are you in China (mainland)?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Restarting the game fix it for me.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2018
    I'm having the same issues (on andriod) everday since the update. I would have to restart the game after each ad but today it's not working completely - including with restarting the game
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Kabam Miike

I also have the same issue on mission energy refills. the claim button is not active. this was also an issue prior like above but it's now not working completely (with restarts).

this is not an issue with ios. i know because I also have an account with my ios phone.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Getting the same thing here on Samsung S7 Edge.
  • Energon and mission energy ads are both down for me too on my HTC U11. Restarting the game didn't help.

The energon being unavailable sucks, but it's life. The mission energy actually hurts more since its on a 6 hour cool down. Anyway that can be changed to still claimable if the ads are unavailable.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Voltron wrote: »
    I'm having the same issues (on andriod) everday since the update. I would have to restart the game after each ad but today it's not working completely - including with restarting the game

I can watch the daily energon ads just fine on my Android but mission energy is straight busted. I haven't been able to use it at all for two days. It's just greyed out and not actionable. Restarting the game and clearing the cache does nothing for it.
  • SonerbabaSonerbaba Posts: 37
    The same thing is happening for me for the last 2 days too. I’m an iOS user so whatever the bug is, it also happens now in Apple devices too. @Kabam Miike can you help us with this problem Mike? No matter how many times I restart, it doesn’t work. We can’t obtain ad energy and mission energy as intended.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Same here I use a Samsung Galaxy S7
  • Chris805Chris805 Posts: 18
    Same problem already now going on 2 days
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    Using a VPN will knock out the ads for energon. That can usually be solved by closing the app, disconnecting VPN, cycling through airplane mode and then starting the game back up.

The mission energy for some reason doesn't always come back, but it has worked for me, albeit intermittently, over the last few days.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    splendic wrote: »
    Using a VPN will knock out the ads for energon. That can usually be solved by closing the app, disconnecting VPN, cycling through airplane mode and then starting the game back up.

The mission energy for some reason doesn't always come back, but it has worked for me, albeit intermittently, over the last few days.

Confirmed that my VPN does kill the energon ads even if TFTF is whitelisted. The mission energy hasn't worked at all for me even disconnected from the VPN.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Same issue on my Galaxy S3 Tablet, in that most of the time lately, that button is greyed out all the time and I am rarely able to even play 1 ad. And if I am able to play an ad, its usually just 1, and then the box will be greyed out forever. This also causes issues with trying to get the 9 extra energy in missions because that option will be greyed out in that part as well.

Whats interesting is that if I switch to my phone (Samsung S8), or my iPad, the ads will work without issue.
  • Having the issues here as well of Energon ads completely not working now and the Extra Mission Energy ads also not working. I am definitely owed some Energon at this point. I'm on a Galaxy S7.
This discussion has been closed.