Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Stupefy Masterie

2»

Comments

• Options
    willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    I don't myself have this mastery, and don't intend on getting it anytime soon.

But, what's the harm in giving the players what they want? A number of your biggest spenders are the ones hurt here, and I really just see that as bad business. I understand fixing the disparity between the description and the actual effect, but why not fix the description rather than the effect???

Make it more powerful, make the ranks ascend in value so 4 is not better than 5, and everyone will be happy.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yeah @willdorf i find it to be a form of ocd stubborn. i completely agree with you
  • Options
    CoolAsiceCoolAsice Posts: 29
    Surprised @manthro hasn't come out to reply on behalf of kabam on this issue, I'm still waiting.
  • Options
    Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    I think this game is superior to mcoc in many ways. But one way they are really behind is in masteries. The masteries here really suck, which is good for me because i’m not forced to spend $200 for the willpower/double edge combo that was mandatory back in old mcoc Days.
    Seeing all the masteries here i’m surprised anyone spends 250 energon for any of them. The 75 energon masteries are way better than their 250 energon counterparts.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Leader1 wrote: »
    I think this game is superior to mcoc in many ways. But one way they are really behind is in masteries. The masteries here really suck, which is good for me because i’m not forced to spend $200 for the willpower/double edge combo that was mandatory back in old mcoc Days.
    Seeing all the masteries here i’m surprised anyone spends 250 energon for any of them. The 75 energon masteries are way better than their 250 energon counterparts.

To each his own however I would say that deep wounds is one of the best masteries in the game especially with swordmasters
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    CoolAsice wrote: »
    Surprised @manthro hasn't come out to reply on behalf of kabam on this issue, I'm still waiting.

I really have nothing to say since I don't really use any masteries outside of the free basic ones.

I think they are way overpriced and a huge waste of money/energon.

Nice try though.
  • Options
    Commanders,

It's very rare that we ever have to "nerf" anything, and most of the time, when there is a bug that is favourable, we've gone with it, or a buff needs to be made, we'll do it. Whenever there is a bug that is detrimental, we fix that as fast as we can. This is one of the very few instances where the bug was making something way more effective than it should have been, and one of the extremely few times we've ever had to change something that you guys liked.

The Mastery was bugged, and it was pretty obvious. Rank 4 was giving a bigger bonus than Rank 5, and Rank 5 was doing exactly what it said it was doing.

This mastery is working as intended, as advertised, and as it always should have. We will not be changing it at this time, but we'll definitely keep an eye on it like we do with everything else, and if we find that it needs a buff in the future, we'll do that!

Now, I am closing this thread down. We will not be issuing any refunds for this Mastery.
This discussion has been closed.