Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

i was chat banned and i would like to un banned from chat plz

i was chat banned and i would like to be unbanned i need to talk to my ally and my team mates in other allys as well.
can u un ban me or how long do i have to wait?
Tagged:

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Download/install Line and use it, they won't un ban you...unless it's your first or second time then after 3 days I think you become un banned. Make it a third time and your perma banned from in game chat like me and many others.
  • VrkillerVrkiller Posts: 12
    line dont work bro
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    They can't do anything here, send in a support ticket, and get one of only three canned responses!

....They will all say basically the same thing though. You were a bad boy, and you're grounded for (x) weeks.
    x weeks?
    edited March 2018
    Vrkiller wrote: »
    line dont work bro

Line works fine...bro, there is a decent TFTF communtiy on it too with community chats, leader chats, recruiting chats, etc..and the 411 bot with lots of other good info for noobs.

Support will say and I quote:

"We're sorry to hear about the issues you are having. Unfortunately we cannot tell you if you were banned or how long you are banned for. If you cannot chat in game then you might have been banned from chat which can last up to 72 hours. If it has been more than 72 hours you may have been permanently banned. If you were banned from chat we cannot disclose the reason behind the ban.

Thank you

-Kabam-med"

Here another post I wrote regarding it:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3538/chat-banning-bs#latest
    thats crap alright ill get line
    thats crap alright ill get line

My ID is xhibita, hit me up and I'll get you linked to the bot.
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Lol what'd you do man?

If you're the same vrkiller that just joined my alliance look me up when you get it.
    iam man is there a way to unblocked with out line tho ?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This thread shall be closed when a mod wakes up
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Not that I know of. There's nothing wrong with line. Don't have to give it your number and we share maps and other info in the group chat. After holding out not getting it for a long time and then get in a good alliance in Earth Wars that required it I won't play a game without having it
    nice

is there way to get unbanned from the chat like a wait time?
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    nice

is there way to get unbanned from the chat like a wait time?

Temp chat bans last for 3 days
    thank u elite
  • Hey Vrkiller,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. Please contact our Support Team for account specific assistance. I am closing this discussion.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.