Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So What's Cookin' in the Kabam Kitchen for the April 5th One-Year Anniversary?

It's just around the corner. Anyone wanna hazard any guesses? Will the Star Saber relic make its triumphant return to the raid store offering its glorious +5 xp benefits? (only the old school guys will remember that). Will they release a 3 star exclusive Ultra Magnus for Apple and not Android again? Will there be a @Kabam Miike transformer who changes into a punching bag? Who knows!

Personally, I'm hoping for a new AM map and hopefully a new co-op game mode of some kind. An updated Daily Spark trials would also be nice too.

From a promotion bundle standpoint I'm really hoping they go with a week long affair that runs the whole gamut: U-Pick Bot deals, spark deals, gold deals, mastery core deals, awakening programs, the works. Set up the fireworks and pull out all the stops.

What would you guys like to see?

Tagged:

Comments

• Synthwave wrote: »
    It's just around the corner. Anyone wanna hazard any guesses? Will the Star Saber relic make its triumphant return to the raid store offering its glorious +5 xp benefits? (only the old school guys will remember that). Will they release a 3 star exclusive Ultra Magnus for Apple and not Android again? Will there be a @Kabam Miike transformer who changes into a punching bag? Who knows!

it is none of these things! Though, I think I would look pretty rad as a Bot, and would probably Change into something even less exciting than a Punching Bag. Maybe like a Rowboat or something.
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited March 2018

it is none of these things! Though, I think I would look pretty rad as a Bot, and would probably Change into something even less exciting than a Punching Bag. Maybe like a Rowboat or something.

I hear by dub you to be... Rowboatimus Miike! One of great Kabam gods who watch over the denizens of New Quintessa.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Synthwave wrote: »

So you’re saying your bot will transform into a Prius!?!?
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Honestly I'd like to see;
    1) Improved AM rewards all around
    2) Level Cap Increased (more mastery points)
    3) More Masteries
    4) New Game Modes
    5) More PBC, 3*, 4* crystal loot
    6) More arenas
    7) Better arena system - More milestones and battle chips from winning series!
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Forgot to add;
    8) Act 4 with LOTS of good rewards
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    9) We NEED ALLIANCE WAR ^^
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What they'll probably do for their 1 year anniversary:
    - A generic Spotlight mission that has nothing to do with the anniversary update
    - The return of a Sharkticon arena
    - A crappy offer
    - Free 1* Hound for everyone
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Maybe we will finally get 4* tact bee?
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    I would love to see a lot more bots added to the 4* roster. Is cool to dupe what you have already, but is getting ridiculous. I pulled 7 dupes in my last 10 draws with 4* crystals