Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New bot of april

Comments

• Vavatron wrote: »
    Thanks!

NP
  • I'm kind of mad at myself for not coming up with an April Fools day joke where I dropped a hint that Sqweeks or Wheelie was the next bot...

Slacker!
  • Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    I'm kind of mad at myself for not coming up with an April Fools day joke where I dropped a hint that Sqweeks or Wheelie was the next bot...

Aha! Sqweeks confirmed as next bot for April.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Leader1 wrote: »
    I'm kind of mad at myself for not coming up with an April Fools day joke where I dropped a hint that Sqweeks or Wheelie was the next bot...

YES!!
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Vavatron wrote: »
    How did you come to that conclusion? Sorry if I’m missing the obvious.
    Matching with new synergies. Every month the crystal has to do with the new bots synergy. Last month, Grimlock, kickback has a synergy with Grimlock, primal month, synergy with rhinox. So with this Optimus prime crystal, it’s either wheel jack or MV1 jazz

That's a really interesting observation - I'm interested to see if that pattern continues going forward!
  • Leader1 wrote: »

YES!!

Why sqweeks?
  • I'm kind of mad at myself for not coming up with an April Fools day joke where I dropped a hint that Sqweeks or Wheelie was the next bot...

MV1 jazz would be a much better choice to add. Or G1 wheel jack. Introducing the first bot for the first year of the game. That makes sense, but adding sqweeks, a bot that can’t do a lot in a game where you fight, kinda wouldn’t be a smart choice. He would get blown to scrap metal in an instant.
    4l4ffzgt56i5.png
    It’s blaster! :love:
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    65ru4o1hfpdw.gif
    Nice, more synergy for wave
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115

It is about time to drop a hint.....
  • He did, it's wheeljack.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

MV1 jazz would be a much better choice to add. Or G1 wheel jack. Introducing the first bot for the first year of the game. That makes sense, but adding sqweeks, a bot that can’t do a lot in a game where you fight, kinda wouldn’t be a smart choice. He would get blown to scrap metal in an instant.

I guess you missed the part about squeeks being an April Fool's joke...
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Good job @KittenPrime
  • 4l4ffzgt56i5.png

So blaster is next? I’m very confused, first I heard sqweeks, then jacky, now blaster. I need to know who is next so I know to stop buying energy, and a bit of catalysts.
  • 4l4ffzgt56i5.png

So blaster is next? I’m very confused, first I heard sqweeks, then jacky, now blaster. I need to know who is next so I know to stop buying energy, and a bit of catalysts.

Sqweeks and wheel were Mike wishing he'd thought to bring them up for an April Fools joke. I still don't see where he gets blaster from...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    4l4ffzgt56i5.png

Sqweeks and wheel were Mike wishing he'd thought to bring them up for an April Fools joke. I still don't see where he gets blaster from...

Soundwave’s stool.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    4l4ffzgt56i5.png

Soundwave’s stool.

I just assumed they did something different with a boombox for soundwave. Completely overlooked the coloring. Yeah, that would be cool.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Well, I think they should add crosshairs, MV1 Jazz, metroplex or triptegon
    Well, I think they should add crosshairs, MV1 Jazz, metroplex or triptegon

Jazz could be next but now we’ve seen that blaster I’m having second thoughts, and it won’t any titans ever, a little bit too big
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    The picture shows Blaster.

He’s clearly the next bot.
    Not sure where the confusion is coming from thinking it’s someone else??
  • iuJacob wrote: »

Well considering the synergies with the Optimus prime crystal, I was thinking it was MV1 jazz plus he would be an awesome addition to either tech or tactician.
    Wheeljack will obviously be tech
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Maybe Blaster will be a crystal only bot and we get another bot as the monthly bot. They're hyping the 1 year anniversary to give us.... Blaster??
    iuJacob wrote: »

Well considering the synergies with the Optimus prime crystal, I was thinking it was MV1 jazz plus he would be an awesome addition to either tech or tactician.
    Wheeljack will obviously be tech

The leadership crystals is a “Generations” Prime, if it was a freedom crystal then a “Cinematic” bot would or should be the next bot if your hypothesis is sound, but by the looks of it your theory looks solid, a generations bot crystal in calendar so the new monthly bot will be generations.
    edited April 2018
    qa1ahjo2xqlf.jpeg
    cjos0rvj5eik.jpeg
    k0em0zarn50v.jpeg
    woylq47pz0bp.jpeg
    c86wya6l9e0f.jpeg
    cgitbwoherjx.jpeg
    Yup, it’s for sure blaster, he break dances and does a shoulder brush when he finishes his SP3 which looks sweet
  • Mrsteakymeat_9Mrsteakymeat_9 Posts: 28
    edited April 2018
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    qa1ahjo2xqlf.jpeg
    cjos0rvj5eik.jpeg
    k0em0zarn50v.jpeg
    woylq47pz0bp.jpeg
    c86wya6l9e0f.jpeg
    cgitbwoherjx.jpeg
    Yup, it’s for sure blaster, he break dances and does a shoulder brush when he finishes his SP3 which looks sweet

where you find this
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    qa1ahjo2xqlf.jpeg
    cjos0rvj5eik.jpeg
    k0em0zarn50v.jpeg
    woylq47pz0bp.jpeg
    c86wya6l9e0f.jpeg
    cgitbwoherjx.jpeg

where find you this

During the tour at Kabam offices in SF CA,
    Just kidding it’s in the App Store preview
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    A Tech?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    A Tech?

Looks like it, in the Apple App Store pictures, under his picture in the battle photo has him with the tech icon.