Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Revenge of the King question. Will direct damage sources (bleed, shock, dark burn etc) contribute to the 500 damage threshold or is it just hit damage?

This will have a massive impact on bot choice.

The only one you list that will come close to 500 damage is dark burn, and I suspect no since the heavy will knock a stack off. But even if it did, it's too hit or miss to matter. I've NEVER seen a bleed or shock stack even close to 500 per tick.

The way I read it is that it isnt 500 per hit, but a sum total. So every 500 damage you deal (over 1 hit or 10) hits the threshold.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Revenge of the King question. Will direct damage sources (bleed, shock, dark burn etc) contribute to the 500 damage threshold or is it just hit damage?

The only one you list that will come close to 500 damage is dark burn, and I suspect no since the heavy will knock a stack off. But even if it did, it's too hit or miss to matter. I've NEVER seen a bleed or shock stack even close to 500 per tick.

j9z0cnkzu7y1.png

Now you have. First time for everything. It's a valid question.

It was ticking at over 500 long before that point in the fight:

bfg9na78jxnv.png
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Thanks for the dope update @Kabam Miike ! Appreciate all that hard work going into it!
  • Manthro wrote: »

j9z0cnkzu7y1.png

bfg9na78jxnv.png

Special circumstances that will likely not apply, but I concede the point.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Manthro wrote: »

j9z0cnkzu7y1.png

bfg9na78jxnv.png

ROK 2.0 will have fights at least as long against a bleeder for sure, and BC is likely to make another appearance because of his skillset.
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    Will opening 2*,3* mods etc give shards as well? Also any plans for t2 sparks or w/e they're called for for bringing 4* mods past 2/20?
  • Will selling T2Cs give T3C shards?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

j9z0cnkzu7y1.png

bfg9na78jxnv.png

ROK 2.0 will have fights at least as long against a bleeder for sure, and BC is likely to make another appearance because of his skillset.

Please no I BEG!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Will selling T2Cs give T3C shards?

Yes, they mentioned that.

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    more info today hopefully :)
  • @Kabam Miike What was the process for choosing which bots were going to be the first 5* bots? I notice a lot of the top performing bots weren't chosen and most are very good bots but they're very middle of the road. No criticism intended as I'm very excited for these.

Hey there -

The choices made were somewhat based on how we could split up the bots between the different Generations and Factions. In this choosing, we also had to consider which bots could be used for their varying strengths within different situations. :)
  • I’m impatient haha, any more info? ;)@Kabam Miike

Soooon.
  • Davien wrote: »
    Thanks for the dope update @Kabam Miike ! Appreciate all that hard work going into it!

We're excited to hear you like it! We'll be sure to share your sentiment with the rest of the team. :)
    Soooon, as in today?
  • @Kabam Miike What was the process for choosing which bots were going to be the first 5* bots? I notice a lot of the top performing bots weren't chosen and most are very good bots but they're very middle of the road. No criticism intended as I'm very excited for these.

Thank you for the response!

Hey there -

The choices made were somewhat based on how we could split up the bots between the different Generations and Factions. In this choosing, we also had to consider which bots could be used for their varying strengths within different situations. :)
    I’m impatient haha, any more info? ;)@Kabam Miike

Soooon.

I prefer Soon™
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Wondering what the 5* crystal and 5* portrait looks like ;)
  • More information! Let's take a look at what you can expect for Away Missions, and Objectives when 6.0 Drops! Also coming today... Patch notes!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Are arena chips being replaced with arena crystals for away missions? Or is it completely removed?
    What!!!!? Arena chips completely gone? So we are still sticking with giving arena crystals for rank rewards :/
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I am not sure how I feel about cutting out Arena chips. They were already cut way back when they changed the arena payouts
  • Lapras wrote: »
    I am not sure how I feel about cutting out Arena chips. They were already cut way back when they changed the arena payouts

Arena Chips have stuck around far too long after they were meant to be removed completely. This is the last place you could get them, and now it's time for them to say goodbye completely. I know, we all loved them, but they were just creating clutter that wasn't needed.
    Ok, question. You mentioned a gold arena miike, any news on that?
  • Words aside, outcome:
    + milestone
    - energon/gold

Opinion: Will only calm the noise makers for two weeks.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Does removing the chips just mean you'll be adding arena crystals to the milestones of arena? Or is rank rewards the only way to get them now?
  • JKL wrote: »
    Are arena chips being replaced with arena crystals for away missions? Or is it completely removed?

There will be Away Missions that contain Arena Crystals!
  • Bigbowlr wrote: »
    Does removing the chips just mean you'll be adding arena crystals to the milestones of arena? Or is rank rewards the only way to get them now?

You'll be able to get them from Rank Rewards AND Milestones!
    this update is dropping april 5th right?
  • More information! Let's take a look at what you can expect for Away Missions, and Objectives when 6.0 Drops! Also coming today... Patch notes!

I've NEVER seen tier 1 alpha shards in away missions, maybe you mean basic?
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    How are we supposed to farm energon and gold ...like we used to do using arena chips