Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Being ignored sucks

I know we're not supposed to address Kabam directly, which is kinda silly....reminds me of the King not wanting his subjects to look them in the eyes for fear of execution, but I've posted a few questions that have been totally and completely ignored, and I know a mod saw them. They tell me put in a ticket for questions but we only get cookie cutter answers and the responses have just now stopped including MCoC.
So here are just a couple of my questions, which I'll ask again:
1. Why don't we have a 4* Tactician Bumblebee, and with the introduction of 5*s, will we get one? He is the single most popular core bot that has basically ever been other than Prime and Megatron, and the only bot that hasn't died in a movie.
2. Can we PLEASE get some armor rating stats? We all know it's a recognize stat, so can it be displayed somewhere? It affects many masteries, so let's see em.
3. Will the sharks ever come back? They were one of the most popular events I can remember. Are they coming back?
If I can just get these answered by a mod it would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Please Kabaam answer these questions! But I can answer 3. Sharks will make a comeback in 6.0, 2* shark crystals will be in the raid store rotation
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Prediction: Bee will be sold to us as 4star when Bee movie drops
    MaxBebop wrote: »

What are you saying? The bee movie is already out!
    slmhh571mblv.jpeg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    ^^ that would be our version of Howard the Duck
    I don't know why they would wait to release him until after the Bumblebee movie because he's going to be a different version that transforms into his bug version
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    MaxBebop wrote: »

Nah bee will be available as a 4* when 6*s arrive
  • Hey guys,

Sorry you feel like we've been ignoring these questions and concerns! That is definitely not our intention! As you know, we don't always have all the answers to everything, or sometimes we just can't share some information (I still don't know when 4-Star Bumblebee will be coming our way). We try to make sure that we are able to get to each and every question or thread that is posted on the forums, but sometimes this just is not possible. We're only human, and there are lots more of you than there are of us :tongue:

@KittenPrime Got it right about the Sharks, because they will be coming in 2-Star Sharkticon Crystals in the Raid store, and I will ask about the armor rating.
    Hey guys,

Sorry you feel like we've been ignoring these questions and concerns! That is definitely not our intention! As you know, we don't always have all the answers to everything, or sometimes we just can't share some information (I still don't know when 4-Star Bumblebee will be coming our way). We try to make sure that we are able to get to each and every question or thread that is posted on the forums, but sometimes this just is not possible. We're only human, and there are lots more of you than there are of us :tongue:

@KittenPrime Got it right about the Sharks, because they will be coming in 2-Star Sharkticon Crystals in the Raid store, and I will ask about the armor rating.

I’m only human after all.. don’t put the blame on me... I’m just a man I do what I can, don’t put the blame on meee ;)
    See, Miike is always there for us:)