Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Let the bumblebee madness start....

Comments

• Hey All,

This was an error, and we did change the message as soon as we found out. Talking to the team about this now.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Sneaky sneaky
  • Hey All,

This was an error, and we did change the message as soon as we found out. Talking to the team about this now.

Are we likely to see a 4* star bumblebee tactician class in future kabam mike??
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Sneaky sneaky

I do believe you underestimate their sneakiness.
  • Hey All,

The error costed me alot sir . Please don’t let it go just like that .
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Ok, and what about those that bought before you removed bee? Are we just supposed to sit here with our gone energon?
  • Kabam you better give us refund energon kabam this energon cost allot sir
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I already took care of mine. Can't believe I fell for it again. I just got excited that he might actually be there this time. Should've known better. :|
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Hey All,

I'd still ignore all these people who bought a bunch of crystals, and just give them the equivalent number of free hot rod crystals to respin.

They shouldn't get energon refunded. They knew bumblebee wasn't actually in the crystal and spent all their energon anyway, with the specific intention to get it all refunded.

They should have to live with their glaringly obvious attempt at ignorance.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Hey All,

I'd still ignore all these people who bought a bunch of crystals, and just give them the equivalent number of free hot rod crystals to respin.

They shouldn't get energon refunded. They knew bumblebee wasn't actually in the crystal and spent all their energon anyway, with the specific intention to get it all refunded.

That’s very rude of you @Manthro I thought u were nice guy . We all know that you hate bumblebee but disgracing other commanders is against the rule and this act is abusive and punishable . I think Manthro should be banned for some time
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »
    Hey All,

That’s very rude of you @Manthro I thought u were nice guy . We all know that you hate bumblebee but disgracing other commanders is against the rule and this act is abusive and punishable . I think Manthro should be banned for some time

He’s being ignorant himself, most people actually like that bot, they saw it and probably with no hesitation bought the crystals. It’s kabaam’s fault for putting him in the description, double checking exists.
    Agreed Jatin.
    If your active on this forum then you are well aware that they have no plans on releasing Bee anytime soon. This has been covered multiple times here. If you purchased the crystal thinking you would get him you obviously pay no attention to the forum or your trying to take advantage of a mistake. I'm with @Manthro on this.
    Forum isn’t the game. They are two different platforms. So you can’t use the excuse “it’s ok the forums”
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    XhibitA wrote: »
    If your active on this forum then you are well aware that they have no plans on releasing Bee anytime soon. This has been covered multiple times here. If you purchased the crystal thinking you would get him you obviously pay no attention to the forum or your trying to take advantage of a mistake. I'm with @Manthro on this.

You serious?? They also said "Get these exclusive Hive crystals this week before you won't be able to get Scout Bumblebee anymore!" - Yet we have seen that crystal a dozen more times after they raked in the $$$$$ for those crystals.

They have done this with several other "exclusives" as well. There's also no reason for a mistake like this should even happen.
    Tough wrote: »
    Forum isn’t the game. They are two different platforms. So you can’t use the excuse “it’s ok the forums”

I can use the excuse that it's on the forum because this is the main line of communication Kabam has with the community.
    Either way, I knew better than to buy them. I was just putting in my two cents. Peace, Love and Brotherhood
    It didn’t matter, this game is meant to be played. whatever news the send can be sent out in mail. it’s not our job to check forums for news. We download the game from the start to play the game, and when we see mail it’s obv important.
  • Whatever I see in the mails I have to agree with it. Why would I doubt that kabam is making April fools on their anniversary.
    TKO wrote: »
    You serious?? They also said "Get these exclusive Hive crystals this week before you won't be able to get Scout Bumblebee anymore!" - Yet we have seen that crystal a dozen more times after they raked in the $$$$$ for those crystals.

They have done this with several other "exclusives" as well. There's also no reason for a mistake like this should even happen.

I do agree that there should be a better QA process so things like this don't happen to begin with. It was easy to pull out pretty quick so it "should have" been easy to spot before sending the mail out.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I didn't buy any crystals, but deliberately putting a Bee icon and description in the mail, only to yank it later with an "OOPS!" does smell a bit like salmon. Or cod, that sounds really good right now with some garlic butter...
    Also, I would like to respectfully disagree with Manthro: Sideswipe is better than MVBee
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    CandKane wrote: »
    I didn't buy any crystals, but deliberately putting a Bee icon and description in the mail, only to yank it later with an "OOPS!" does smell a bit like salmon. Or cod, that sounds really good right now with some garlic butter...
    Also, I would like to respectfully disagree with Manthro: Sideswipe is better than MVBee

Sideswipe is Manthro's favourite bot...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    CandKane wrote: »

Eh, whatever...

The difference between sideswipe and bumblebee is like the difference between wiping your butt with single ply toilet paper or brown paper towel.

They both do something better than the other, but also suck equally for completely different reasons.
  • Hey All,

So, after taking the time to find all Commanders that were bought Crystals during the time that the Message displayed a Bot that was not in the crystal, we are beginning the process of refunding the Energon that was spent on those crystals.

We're very sorry we made this mistake, and thank you all for your patience and understanding.
    Hey All,

So, after taking the time to find all Commanders that were bought Crystals during the time that the Message displayed a Bot that was not in the crystal, we are beginning the process of refunding the Energon that was spent on those crystals.

We're very sorry we made this mistake, and thank you all for your patience and understanding.

but they get to keep their shards, ore, gold and dupe levels? So the smart players who could see it was a blindingly obvious mistake are getting put a small disadvantage?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Seeing as Kabam themselves sent out a message stating that a 4* Tactician Bee was in a crystal how does that make anyone who bought it "stupid" or not smart? If you are not to trust Kabam's word, Kabam's info, then who do you trust?

Plus it's not like all the players sit here on the forum sifting for 4* Tactician Bumblebee news and rightfully so. I didn't buy the crystal but I would have felt duped (the real definition, not the Forged to Fight definition) too if I had I bought it, especially if I was looking to get 4* Tactician Bumblebee.
    edited April 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Seeing as Kabam themselves sent out a message stating that a 4* Tactician Bee was in a crystal how does that make anyone who bought it "stupid" or not smart? If you are not to trust Kabam's word, Kabam's info, then who do you trust?

Plus it's not like all the players sit here on the forum sifting for 4* Tactician Bumblebee news and rightfully so. I didn't buy the crystal but I would have felt duped (the real definition, not the Forged to Fight definition) too if I had I bought it, especially if I was looking to get 4* Tactician Bumblebee.

If they were going to release a 4* Bumblebee, who is known to not be in the game as a playable bot, does anyone seriously think it would be in the way of an addition to a crystal designed to help you have an increased chance at pulling Hot Rod?

Not only that, but even if they believed that Bee was in there, did all of these players believe they had a realistic chance of pulling said 4* Bee? I highly doubt it. Would have been wiser to check such an obvious mistake rather than jump right in head first.
  • Credit where credit is due though. Kabam owned up to their mistake and made amends. Good job, Kabam!
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    Hey All,

but they get to keep their shards, ore, gold and dupe levels? So the smart players who could see it was a blindingly obvious mistake are getting put a small disadvantage?

I was wondering about that too.