Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

iPhone X touch pad broken in am

HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I can’t keep a combo or have a clean fight.. my bots keep going left without me asking them to. I have seen many post about this bug and it only being in am. Like if it was a set up so ppl can spend money on the game. I say this because of the amount of updates and this problem continues without being addressed by the development team. May I have an answer to why touch pad problems in past have not been dealt with. Thank you and have a great day.

Comments

• NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Is the touch pad registering false input in other games or is it just TFTF?
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    Just tftf
  • Hey Holdon,

You said so yourself that you've seen other posts regarding the same issue, so let's try to keep discussions related to the same topic in the same same thread!

Based off your initial post, it seems that you are experiencing the same issues as the users here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/32490#Comment_32490

Let's continue the conversation there and this would help keep the forum clean and even possibly help the team further when looking for user example devices such as yours! Thanks for you understanding and compliance!
This discussion has been closed.