Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do I know if I have a chat ban?

So, I was playing Forged To Fight one day and I was in the global chat section. All of the sudden my messages refuse to appear in the chat section, this has also been a reoucourring issue. Also I have received nothing from KABAM about being chat banned. My questions are, How do I know if I was banned? If I was, why doesn't KABAM tell me? And why does KABAM feel the need to step in and punish players who have done nothing to anyone and just like to joke and have a decent conversation? I seriously did nothing to anyone. My in Game username is Halo1312 if that helps
Tagged:

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    If you can't chat you are chat banned. Support nor the forum mods here will do anything about it. You get three strikes; first two are 72 hour bans and the third, you get permanently banned from chatting. Deal with it and move on. Try not to get three.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Widow wrote: »
    Yeah I’m currently chat banned myself lol. No idea why, and I’ll never know lol.

Me too, I'm perma banned. They should really have a reset for folks that have been perma banned. I mean I was banned for recruiting (spamming per Kabams definition). It's been over six months, It hink that's a fair enough time out...lmao.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    XhibitA wrote: »
    Widow wrote: »
    Yeah I’m currently chat banned myself lol. No idea why, and I’ll never know lol.

Me too, I'm perma banned. They should really have a reset for folks that have been perma banned. I mean I was banned for recruiting (spamming per Kabams definition). It's been over six months, It hink that's a fair enough time out...lmao.

Very sad how recruiters like us got banned permanently
    Then the buffoons who spam fake links and the pedophiles don’t get flip all for bans. Way to go chat moderators! If there are any haha
  • I know im late but i was singing the touch in global and i got a chat ban for spam. THEY DIDN’T EVEN GIVE ME STRIKES
    I know im late but i was singing the touch in global and i got a chat ban for spam. THEY DIDN’T EVEN GIVE ME STRIKES

Wasn’t even a bad song..
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    XhibitA wrote: »

I don't any recruiting, but how are you supposed to do it in game? I'm sure there are a bunch of players out there who don't even come to the forums to see the alliance invitations.
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited April 2018
    Man I’ve disable chat since the start. I didn’t realize people still use it.
  • I know im late but i was singing the touch in global and i got a chat ban for spam. THEY DIDN’T EVEN GIVE ME STRIKES

Wasn’t even a bad song..

I know. But the thing is that they just gave me a permanent ban

I know im late but i was singing the touch in global and i got a chat ban for spam. THEY DIDN’T EVEN GIVE ME STRIKES

Wasn’t even a bad song..

I know. But the thing is that they just gave me a permanent ban

Mods got bad taste, maybe next time try singing everyday bro
  • Hey all. In-game actions like chat bans cannot be assisted with on the forums, as the Moderation Team does not handle in-game account issues. As has been mentioned before in other threads, sending a request to the Support Team is the right way to inquire about the status of your in-game account. This can easily be done in-game by clicking the gear icon to open the options menu and clicking the Support button to go to the Support Team site. I'm closing this thread as nothing more can constructively be done or said about the subject.
This discussion has been closed.