Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forged to crash

I'm serious, I haven't even completed three expert fights and the game has gone down five times. Once even during the alliance energy request. I had hoped the damage part was taken away in the 6.0 update but tell that to my nearly dead Shockwave. The crash punishment is getting my bots torn apart even though all my fights have been perfects. What does it take to have this punishment system removed???
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there -

I know this can be frustrating to deal with, but we implemented this cause due to people abusing the option to close the app and more or less restart matches with more health. This was something we started on our other game and brought it over here. I'm sorry you're running into this and we'd like to get your issue looked at, but can you provide us with more information regarding your device?
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    @Kabam Vydious - I play your other game as well, and im pretty sure there is a feature that if the game crashes during Arena or Quests, you get 1 other chance to start the fight over again from the start before you start taking a health penalty. From my experience, I think you can do that once a day....which helps prevent abuse. Usually what happens is you will start the fight, and then at some point the game crashes. When you load the game back up, before you even get to the "Home" screen, you are offered to start your last match over again.

To my knowledge, nothing like that exists in this game. I think adding that feature would be a great addition.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Hey there -

I know this can be frustrating to deal with, but we implemented this cause due to people abusing the option to close the app and more or less restart matches with more health. This was something we started on our other game and brought it over here. I'm sorry you're running into this and we'd like to get your issue looked at, but can you provide us with more information regarding your device?

@Kabam Miike
    I'm not extremely familiar with all the little details but it's an Android on version 7.1.1. It's not really new but not old either.

I have noticed that it runs games on lower settings so it's not designed for games apparently. I've had many games in the past including large ones like Marvel Contest and TF Earth Wars. Both ran just fine and never broke down like this. As previous occasions have shown, the game crashes more after recent updates. This being by far the worst I've ever seen it. Even loading the blue strip that pops up after away missions took it down recently. Though it amazingly hasn't damaged me, I had to give up on this Alliance mission. Seven tries in and I can't even load the first fight.
  • I was hopeful for some stability in the game, but it must have been wishful thinking. In every mode it has crashed multiple times for me. I have lost the majority of my bot's health in this current Alliance Mission. I don't know how in one week it went from brilliant to broken, but if this bug isn't fixed post haste, I'm uninstalling for good. It's taking ½ Gb per reinstall, and my data isn't free. I'm very disappointed to ruin over a year's worth of work; all of the problems this game has given me however isn't enough to keep me playing. The worst part is, I'm letting my team down when they need my participation the most. I'm beginning to think I am being gaslighted into believing it's my phone or my service. I know for a fact it's neither.

Moto Z² Play 3 Gb RAM/32 Gb Hard(>75% free)
    Verizon, full bars. 4GLTE (no WiFi)
    Android 7.1.1 fully updated

Zero patience left.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    @Grendel_Khan

I won't be quitting since I've spent money on the game, but I can't play Alliance Mission anymore and I no longer raid or participate in arenas. It takes me about an hour to beat the daily. I'm currently still stuck behind the near final fight just continuously crashing and unable to continue. This is my fourth try on this single fight. Hasn't punished me though, so I guess that's something.

But I do agree with you. When a game's not fun anymore, it's best to do away with it, or push it to the side until things improve. If I had just started the game and encountered this, I'd uninstall and never look back. Since I've been on since day one, I'm just going to avoid almost all of it's content and let it run while doing other things. It's fun for the few seconds you get that's not rebooting the game.

I'm sure people with game dedicated devices don't have the issue, but even if ours are a factor, they're not the sole cause. This is the only game I've played that goes down this often.