Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who the best(4 b0ts

Who the best(4 b0ts)

Who the best(4 b0ts 43 votes

Sideswipe
6%
Gunz0Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxDARKMOUNTAIN_9 3 votes
Barricade
9%
ladysman_417DeymonKillerRed_EyesStarkiller7 4 votes
Windblade
46%
French_BakerBumblebeeStitch626Canuck33Nick_80KittenPrimeSteelbaneShockBobnfloydxxSkidsxxBumblebee254Mrsteakymeat_9VavatronRed_Devil_28VectorSierraİXUnio77SkonoFunkdatUrAverageMalakaPapitoRico 20 votes
Prowl
37%
Pipebombgeemassimo51Joker69Charleshot25SabugenZenkarDaveJLBlack_ThoughtDutch1980Oprime3rdGhostRider_14DarkMatrixBntyhntr3232_BotBoy909DrazyNO_NA3E 16 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Sideswipe
    He was underpowered in the beta but he was buffed, now he’s OP-er than Hound
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Windblade
    Windblade is the best (4 b0ts)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Prowl

Dont listen to that kitty windblade will die in a few hits...but her damage is awesome honestly prowl is the best for a few reasons 1. He hits like a truck 2. Special 1 has power burn and special 2 is almost undodgeable

Gunz0 wrote: »
    Sideswipe is better than windblade aswell I just really like his fighting style
    Prowl

Dont listen to that kitty windblade will die in a few hits...but her damage is awesome honestly prowl is the best for a few reasons 1. He hits like a truck 2. Special 1 has power burn and special 2 is almost undodgeable

There’s a certain type of player called ninja. And as the name suggests, they don’t get hit. Most players, myself included, don’t really care about health because we know how to dodge attacks and specials. It’s all about those big yellow numbers :sunglasses:

I am a ninja it's just I hate all of the popular characters and when windblade gets hit it's very brutal...go with prowl instead
    Prowl

There’s a certain type of player called ninja. And as the name suggests, they don’t get hit. Most players, myself included, don’t really care about health because we know how to dodge attacks and specials. It’s all about those big yellow numbers :sunglasses:

And note I said windblade will die in a few hits not windblade gets hit too much...use your feline brain
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Windblade

And note I said windblade will die in a few hits not windblade gets hit too much...use your feline brain

Someone’s feelings got hurt, you’re clearly not a ninja if you judge a bot on how much health they have and not their solid damage output ;)
    Prowl

Someone’s feelings got hurt, you’re clearly not a ninja if you judge a bot on how much health they have and not their solid damage output ;)

Or maybe I just dont like windblade...and I dont get offended...and watch your mouth kid...not a fan of your additude
  • Let's remember to keep things on-topic and avoid letting things devolve into personal arguments or attacks. If the discussion takes a hostile turn, we'll have to address it, to include actions against the offenders and closing of the thread; no one wants that, folks. Play nice.
    Prowl
    Good idea custos... kids these days...
  • Barricade

Let me put it simple, stop.
  • The entire scout class is low hp by definition. There is no scout tank by a long shot. Therefore damage dealt wins. Windblade easily... VERY easily... wins this vs prowl. With added utility, stun on top of damage vs. Best power control in game, prowl gains ground.

But with swordmaster thrown in, prowl loses exponentially all the ground he gains in a strict bot to bot comparison. Though prowl is easy number two, windblade is that much easier number 1 by a huge mile. She'd have the edge without swordmaster. WITH it, well... you must be jesting.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Prowl
    The entire scout class is low hp by definition. There is no scout tank by a long shot. Therefore damage dealt wins. Windblade easily... VERY easily... wins this vs prowl. With added utility, stun on top of damage vs. Best power control in game, prowl gains ground.

But with swordmaster thrown in, prowl loses exponentially all the ground he gains in a strict bot to bot comparison. Though prowl is easy number two, windblade is that much easier number 1 by a huge mile. She'd have the edge without swordmaster. WITH it, well... you must be jesting.

Prowl has some good synergy, it's just obscure. For me it's probably Prowl, followed by Barricade, then Sideswipe then Windblade.
  • SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    edited April 2018
    Prowl dies have synergy. Hey, he's probably top 5 right along with windblade. I say kickback is weak as hell! If the buff he afforded MM was not there anyway.

Prowl is good good GOOD ...he's a definite second seat to windblade. There's absolutely no way you could ssy that if you HAD swordmaster team :)

I can't stress enough.
    Prowl is top 5, yeppers! Windblade? Swordmaster?!?!... you must not have/ know. Cause if ya perchance did, windblade is best in game.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Prowl
    Prowl dies have synergy. Hey, he's probably top 5 right along with windblade. I say kickback is weak as hell! If the buff he afforded MM was not there anyway.

Prowl is good good GOOD ...he's a definite second seat to windblade. There's absolutely no way you could ssy that if you HAD swordmaster team :)

I can't stress enough.
    Prowl is top 5, yeppers! Windblade? Swordmaster?!?!... you must not have/ know. Cause if ya perchance did, windblade is best in game.

Windblade was my first rank 4, followed by Drift and I got Dinobot immediately... SM synegy carried me quite far I admit, but late game it is surpassed by far by he autobot healers and the Shockwave or Megatron decepticon team. It's still superior to any MV team though.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Windblade
    Seriously the swordmaster synergy is very good. I can deal 1000 dmg crits with my heavies almost every game and sometimes get 2000 - 3000 dmg with specials or heavies. I got 5000 dmg once... but I wish it was on a strong bot lol
    Prowl

Let me put it simple, stop.

Lol