Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unable to claim rewards [Merged Threads; under Investigation]

DuztyDuzty Posts: 9
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Unable to claim any rewards even if I have participated in event's. Any possible fix for this? My ID is TEAM BRING IT vb31acv9hyga.jpg
8uv7cpire9d0.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• Two guys in our Ally got the same problem with the Arena Milestones. No ally changes and they got enough Arena points.

Please fix it.
  • I have the same problem. I hope Kabam somehow fix this soon.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2018
    i have the same issue - for ALL alliance related rewards; the rewards in the 3 Alliance events and rewards in the Alliance Mission.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I have the same issue
  • DuztyDuzty Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike Any possible fix for this? Tried reinstalling as well. Nothing helps. ☹☹☹
  • @Kabam Miike Please respond. We're clearly in need of assistance.
  • I have the same problem.

Spotlight completion
    hmc30tqhbm0p.png
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Peoples, with these problems and bugs, to get faster results from the Kabam team, be sure to post details of your device, system, make and model, they can look into it quicker.
  • I've already restarted the game and the device almost ten times.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    Peoples, with these problems and bugs, to get faster results from the Kabam team, be sure to post details of your device, system, make and model, they can look into it quicker.

How?
  • DuztyDuzty Posts: 9
    Running the game on a Samsung Galaxy S9+. Android version 8.0.0
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    MaxBebop wrote: »

How?

Shin, post these details
    What kind of device are you using?
    Make and model of said device.
    Operating system, and firmware version
    Also what network your device is running on.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    MaxBebop wrote: »

How?

Shin, post these details
    What kind of device are you using?
    Make and model of said device.
    Operating system, and firmware version
    Also what network your device is running on.

I'm on a Samsung galaxy A5 2017 with android 7
    I'm using a WiFi connection from my apartment, like every day.
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    IOS 11.2 iPhone 7
    Lost some rewards from yesterday and today’s event is looking like the whole thing
  • NKV82NKV82 Posts: 9
    Same here.
    Galaxy S7 Edge
    Android 7.0
    Wi Fi connection
  • Same here in all events and alliance mission milestones. iPhone 8+, 2nd to last OS update on phone I believe
  • OlurOlur Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    Same issue, it's kinda comical.
    I founded the alliance, ie. I was it's first member:
    qoehpt7bagde.png
    And I am the top contributor in the event:
    g13xylqgeja6.png
    Yet I apparently joined the alliance too late or didn't contribute to the event...
    1ehkttkahlbs.png
  • Same issue here and also many of my alliance members. Problem in all alliance events and alliance mission milestones.

iPhone 8+, iOS 11.2.6 Game Version 6.0.0
  • Z3USZ3US Posts: 1
    Same for me too ! What’s is happening ?
  • Same problem on my alliance (slita)
    spoi6j0mrftq.jpg

Samsung s8 + oreo 8.0
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited April 2018
    Most or even all members in my Alliance have the same issue as well.Started almost one day ago.
    The last milestones in the Spotlight 7-day Event,the AM milestones..

It is a bug that affects all or almost all players.
    Kabam will probably fix this very soon.
    So do not worry guys.We will get our rewards. :)
  • I have the same problem, my whole alliance does, doesn’t matter if it is an android or Apple product, nobody can get the rewards.
  • SathamSatham Posts: 4
    I am also facing the same problem. Alliance mission milestone rewards and rank up event rewards are unable to claim.
  • BacteriumBacterium Posts: 22
    Lollll kabam is pretty useless man, they don’t fix anything
  • BacteriumBacterium Posts: 22
    Please prove us wrong before you start giving me warnings and threats or bans, and fix the flipping problem, or lag. YEAH that’s a start.
  • Killbot13Killbot13 Posts: 19
    Is everyone having a problem collecting their milestone rewards today??? Can you help with this issue @Kabam Miike
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yup milestone rewards are definitely broken
  • SonerbabaSonerbaba Posts: 37
    I have the same problem. Iphone 8 Plus, IOS 11.3. I was able to claim some rewards but can't claim the latest one. Help with this problem please @Kabam Miike
  • Dax1497Dax1497 Posts: 2
    Same with me and others in my alliance. I’ve contacted Kabam and I hope they get back to me soon.
  • Hey everyone, sorry for the inconvenience here. The team is currently working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. We'll be updating everyone here as soon as we have more information to share. Thank you for your patience, as well as for the screenshots and device information.