Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Unable to claim rewards [Merged Threads; under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Options
    DinoTronsDinoTrons Posts: 48
    Alliance missions won’t start now. An hour and a half lost
  • Options
    Dutch1980Dutch1980 Posts: 25
    Same hear can’t collect anything
  • Options
    DinoTrons wrote: »

The first 2 hours don't matter since everyone starts 3/5 energy and gains 1 for each hour they're late.

The only threat is tomorrow's AM starting too late because of today and not having 24 hours to run. Hopefully they adjust the end time to account for this.
  • Options
    DuztyDuzty Posts: 9
    I was able to claim the rewards.
  • Options
    Everyone should now be able to claim their rewards as normal, though you may need to first restart the app to do so. And again, thanks for your patience while we worked to get this resolved.
  • Options
    GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    Two or three of my members of my alliance have had this problem also.

• Options
    I wonder what caused this problem in the first place. Would anyone from Kabam like to tell if they have an answer for it?
  • Options
    DinoTronsDinoTrons Posts: 48
    DinoTrons wrote: »

The first 2 hours don't matter since everyone starts 3/5 energy and gains 1 for each hour they're late.

The only threat is tomorrow's AM starting too late because of today and not having 24 hours to run. Hopefully they adjust the end time to account for this.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. In terms of moves, maybe it doesn’t matter. But in terms of “start time”, it matters. Like you said, if not fixed, that time will be lost towards the end.