Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lag oh my God

Kabam is absolute scum. The lag has to be because of them working on two games, this & MCoC, even though they're not competent in regards to MCoC. I also gave the game a break & thought Transformers FtF would get better after a couple of updates, but of course, the lag & crashes are still there.

And before anyone asks what phone I use, first off, it should matter. If I downloaded the game to begin with, then my phone is compatible with the game. Secondly, it doesnt matter what kind of phone it is, the lag & crashes are constant, and its also the case in MCoC.
Please fix. The problem isn’t the phone. It’s you guys, you have to fix it. It’s not fun to play a game if all you’re watching is a slideshow and not fluid motion.
You’re always looking into it, then you close the poll, then the problem aint fixed, ITS BEEN A YEAR. I can’t play with this lag, especially during alliance missions in top tier difficulties. It’s nerve racking. Fix it. Please.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry but kablam wouldn't wouldn't answer that, it's too blunt.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    What lag? I can't even load fights in the first place. This crash issue is somehow getting worse by the day. I can't even start a single fight in any game mode anymore. I don't like to complain, but the game is not in a playable state right now. The game was running so well not too long ago.. in comparison anyway. Crashes were only a couple times per mission so the punishment was at least manageable.

I have seen players lag on videos which seems to be the iphone version of game issues. My version runs an inferior quality so lag is almost obsolete unless I get the Sea of Rust map... Unfortunately that's the most common map by 70% of the pool. It's the only map I've seen that causes the game to crash mid fight. Most cases the game fails on the bot select just before the fight or entering the screen itself.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    What lag? I can't even load fights in the first place. This crash issue is somehow getting worse by the day. I can't even start a single fight in any game mode anymore. I don't like to complain, but the game is not in a playable state right now. The game was running so well not too long ago.. in comparison anyway. Crashes were only a couple times per mission so the punishment was at least manageable.

I have seen players lag on videos which seems to be the iphone version of game issues. My version runs an inferior quality so lag is almost obsolete unless I get the Sea of Rust map... Unfortunately that's the most common map by 70% of the pool. It's the only map I've seen that causes the game to crash mid fight. Most cases the game fails on the bot select just before the fight or entering the screen itself.

If you couldn't load a single fight, then you wouldn't be playing the game... Don't insult our intelligence.

It's statements like this that get ignored by the dev team, because they know they are grossly exaggerated. Get real, or don't be surprised that these types of statements never receive answers.
  • BacteriumBacterium Posts: 22
    Manthro wrote: »
    Drake6401 wrote: »

If you couldn't load a single fight, then you wouldn't be playing the game... Don't insult our intelligence.

It's statements like this that get ignored by the dev team, because they know they are grossly exaggerated. Get real, or don't be surprised that these types of statements never receive answers.

Haha manthro, you’re right lol. Mine just gets super flimsy, like the bot icons start switching and all and the game gets very glitchy and slow
  • Hey Bacterium!

There is already an existing discussion post about this topic here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4266/laggy-response/p1

I am going to close this thread so that this conversation can continue there. Let's try to keep the forums organized by refraining from creating new discussion posts over a topic that already exists. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.