Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 Class Sparks

Alright it’s really getting on my nerves now, I have HAD IT with T2 disappointment crystals. We need a better way to get choose your class T2C. And I don’t want to hear:
Daily missions, they suck and give pitiful amounts of T2C.
Those deals you get after completing a daily mission, not spending 350 energon, just no way.
Daily deals, no just no
I’d say have some kind of ticket that generates whatever T2 Class spark you need and have these in expert mode. Or also update the daily missions, which has been requested several times.
Sick of purple and green
Tagged:

Comments

• AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    You're talking about KABAM. If it makes sense then is wrong.
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    At least give 2 complete T2C spark for completing one ....
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I hate it when you do 100% on the medium daily and you don't get enough to form one t2 class spark.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »

Well that's not right. We've been very open and responsive to feedback that we've received in these Forums. We've actually implemented a ton of what you guys have suggested, and actioned on most things that you've had issues with. Repeating this "I hate Kabam and they have no idea what they're doing" rhetoric isn't really helping anybody, and just makes the forums not really represent the players very much.

Except AM Rewards.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

Well that's not right. We've been very open and responsive to feedback that we've received in these Forums. We've actually implemented a ton of what you guys have suggested, and actioned on most things that you've had issues with. Repeating this "I hate Kabam and they have no idea what they're doing" rhetoric isn't really helping anybody, and just makes the forums not really represent the players very much.

Also, we're working on some new Daily Missions that are going to help with this "Tier 2 Class Spark Wall" that many of you have run up against from time to time. They won't be replacing the current ones (because they are useful for newer players) but will be in addition. Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to the launch of those.

Awesome thanks a lot, hope to see this update soon! Also ban T2 brawler sparks please
  • edited April 2018
    TKO wrote: »

Except AM Rewards.

Everything in time. As much as I wish we were, we're not magic! It takes time to do all of these things, and we can't do everything at once.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Jay32 wrote: »
    T2 sparks gets looked into & AM rewards don't? 8kq78hq4olyb.gif

I'd love to disagree with you, but that particular GIF is one of my favourites. Even got a T that has SHAME SHAME SHAME with the bell on it...
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Add them all to the raid store like t2b sparks, limited 3 per day for each class cost 9-11K chips.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd absolutely love to be able to finally r5 one of my many r4 bots. It's not really exciting anymore to take a bot to r4 because it stays there for so long.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'd absolutely love to be able to finally r5 one of my many r4 bots. It's not really exciting anymore to take a bot to r4 because it stays there for so long.

For me it’s harder to take a bot from r3 to r4 then from r4 to r5 because of T2 FLIPPING CLASS
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    TKO wrote: »

Except AM Rewards.

Everything in time. As much as I wish we were, we're not magic! It takes time to do all of these things, and we can't do everything at once.

give the devs time guys... it's not like each of you here spent thousands of dollars expecting the devs to give you immediate results.

Most of you farm these items for free (else you wouldn't have whine and spent energon/cash on buying T2 sparks instead)... so please bear with them and let them do their job.

Trolling the devs isn't constructive and gives a bad image to the community here (scaring away newbies to the game?). So yea keep calm and keep farming those T2 class sparks by repeating those daily missions if you're really desperate (and don't wanna open your wallet). Hey at least you can keep repeat them after 100%? 190-200 T2 class shards is not bad.