Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chat Ban

Ok. Transformers, like most people, is what got me on to this game. And i love this game. Im on it every day, spent a lot money on it and love it when i play. When I first got the game I wanted to know how many people knew about the G1 transformers so i started singing The touch on the global chat. While singing on the chat i noticed it would not let me post up anything any more (this is the first week I played by the way, back in december 2017). I found out from the support team that i got a chat ban and i figured it was permanent since it has been this long.

Now first off, I know i did wrong and i admit i deserve to be punished. But do i really need to be punished permanently for singing in the chat. Maybe a month or two would be better for something like that. But if it is something like volgular language than i completely understand. If you want to make it permanent than so do it for global chat but not my alliance. This is what i am stressed about. I am very happy in my alliance and i would never want to be kicked from it. But the risk from me being kicked is way higher with out my chat. I can't tell anyone if i have a problem with something, if they need something from me and they need a response or to tell them if i'm going on holidays for a week so i wont be able to play, or if i need to make an important decision and i need help making it. This i fear is what will get me kicked.

So please kabam, all i ask you is to let me and people in my situation to be able to talk, if not global then talk to my/their alliance, as it really is important to communicate with team mates.

cheers UrAverageMalaka
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey @UrAverageMalaka. Unfortunately, the Moderation Team and the forums are incapable of addressing or resolving any in-game chat or account issues. The best thing for you to do is to submit an in-game support ticket by tapping the gear icon on the top left of the screen, and then tapping the support button in the bottom right of the window that pops up. The Support Team will take it from there.

As nothing more can be done here, I'll be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.